Some pics of tile cleaning today

TimP

I just got a new droid phone and took some pics at a job I was doing today. Cleaned with about 4-5 oz to gallon judson O2, didn't need acid as the grout was in good shape.

f444196d.jpg

92b655cd.jpg

TimP

joeynbgky said:
Looks good, I used some O2 the other day on some tile. I like that stuff! What Tm did you use?

Hydramaster CDS 4.8.

I'm thinking I may want to sell it in a year when it's paid for. I really would like to get into a sprinter with a powerclean genesis dxt in it. It would be ideal for what I do. But I'll have to continue to dream for a while as it will be at least 3 years before I can see getting one.

Ryan

TimP said:
joeynbgky said:
Looks good, I used some O2 the other day on some tile. I like that stuff! What Tm did you use?

Hydramaster CDS 4.8.

I'm thinking I may want to sell it in a year when it's paid for. I really would like to get into a sprinter with a powerclean genesis dxt in it. It would be ideal for what I do. But I'll have to continue to dream for a while as it will be at least 3 years before I can see getting one.

They quit making the Sprinters... I'm bummed..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Just the name yes, In the fall Mercedes dealerships will be selling them on their lots only! Its a first for a benz dealer in the us to have anything but cars and suvs.. So service should be excellent at the new dealers!

Ryan

joeynbgky said:
Just the name yes, In the fall Mercedes dealerships will be selling them on their lots only! Its a first for a benz dealer in the us to have anything but cars and suvs.. So service should be excellent at the new dealers!

No way! I didn't know that... I love you Joey... In a completely heterosexual way of course...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yup, so I wander if you have to take it in for service if they will give you a 70k loaner car? Hmm I think I'll be breaking mine on purpose.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Yes that news have been out since last year. That's how they always sold them overseas too. IMO that's how it should always been.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom