Somebody lose this?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
UPS dropped off a package today, 3 ametek vac motors and a wheel for a porty.
I never ordered these nor do i have a use for them. When I called UPS they said they couldn't tell me who shipped it because it came from a Staples and they don't keep records when someone ships from there, and they didn't want to come back and get it because I opened it (I get alot of packages, I assumed it was mine and it HAS my name on it.) I can only assume it was shipped by someone I bought something from in
the past few weeks.

Does this belong to anyone?

BTW, if you ever want to send an untraceable package, I guess you should go to Staples/UPS!

Name
Nate W.
If it's 3 3stage vacuums, and a wheel that's supposed to be a 10" diameter, they sent it too the wrong address. I don't know how the hell they would get mixed up addresses. lmk.

F

FB7777

if it was fontelroys he coulda just picked up his replacement parts at homedepot

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
What got me about the deal was UPS's IDGAS attitude when I was trying to find the rightful owner. The rep told me the package came from a Staples in New Jersey and if I wanted to I could call them, but they probably wouldn't tell me who it belonged to anyways, and there was NO WAY UPS wanted it back.

I always had alot of respect for UPS, makes me kinda wonder now...

Back
Top Bottom