SOMEBODY SHOULD BUY THIS PUMP

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
that IS the best pump made! THAT ONE has the SS head and manifold and is the premium pump! I believe they sell for close to $1800....???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
That blue tape on the shaft is factory installed.....
this is the Rolls Royce of pumps!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
bob vawter said:
that IS the best pump made! THAT ONE has the SS head and manifold and is the premium pump! I believe they sell for close to $1800....???

Bawb,

Actually that pump in the Ebay ad is one with a cast iron head. Nickel plated, but still cast iron.

John Watson

Bawb, Ise agrees with you, If my Hawk ever goes out I have a couple of D-10's in the storage vans. Also if someone wants flow these suckers, no there pumpers can put out over 7 gal a minute. Be great for a pressure washer.. I never use my existing pump over 1000 PSI now.

Jimbo

Hey Bob...or Shawn...I have an elementary question...is there any way to do 'last step' chemical injection with one of these pumps?? Just curious. Also...can one of these be retroed with Wanner's ultra high heat upgrade...I think they might have one with a 280 or 300 degree rating? Any info on that?? Thanks, Jim

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jimbo.i have my Genies plumbed so as only the cold water goes thu the pump...and yes you can make a chem draw real easy......

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Jimbo,

Definitely you can "mod" these pumps more than any pump I know. Each one of the major components has as many as a half dozen options, which you can mix or match.

However, I don't readily know how you might outfit this with last step injection in the manner than most TM manufacturers do. Typically a pulse pump is mounted on one of the cylinders on a plunger pump. As this pump has no discrete cylinders by which you would tap a single valve port, one of those last step pulse pumps would not "fit".

Typically the reason you last step inject with a pulse pump is that your main pump and HX components are not chemically fault tolerant. SG systems used partial vacuum inlet injection because they specifically chose chemically fault tolerant components to the entire system, of which the Wanner Hydracell certainly fits, when outfitted as such (all stainless & Viton).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom