Somebody told me about these teflon slides..

Mikey P

Administrator
Guy in his 50's comes by the booth

"somebody told me to come over and talk to you about you slides"

sure, what's going on?

"Ive been cleaning for 20 plus years, using the Prochem 4 jet and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep cleaning, I have sorts of shoulder and elbow pain. My friend says your things may help..."

Tell me about how you clean now, are you pre- spraying?

"yeah I use a trigger sprayer on the spots"

and you use the wand to scrub the carpet, right?

"yeah"

and you run a detergent, right?

"Yes"

Let me suggest this..

You or the customer needs to pre-vacuum the carpet (blank stare) then you use a Hydro-Force (blank stare) or a pump up sprayer to spray ALL THE CARPET, you then either let the pre-spray dwell for ten minutes or you use a scrubber of some sort, or both, and then, here's the key part, you put our Glide on your wand and you only use the wand to rinse, no scrubbing back and forth action. It'll feel funny at first and take more time but your body, the carpets AND your customers will thank you. Does that make sense to you?

"Yeah, it does, I get what you're saying" .. while he has the glide in his hands, running his fingers over it....

I tell him about our history and umpteen thousands of success stories. I think he has it...

"So how much?"

The show special is $140

Blank stare, hands it back to me and

"**** that!"

and walks away.

YFP....

Last edited:

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep cleaning, I have sorts of shoulder and elbow pain
I guess he's not planning on cleaning for much longer with that attitude.

Should have hooked up to the HydraMaster 625 and let him try it out if he didn't believe you. Some people just don't get it..

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Guy in his 50's comes by the booth

"somebody told me to come over and talk to you about you slides"

sure, what's going on?

"Ive been cleaning for 20 plus years, using the Prochem 4 jet and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep cleaning, I have sorts of shoulder and elbow pain. My friend says your things may help..."

Tell me about how you clean now, are you pre- spraying?

"yeah I use a trigger sprayer on the spots"

and you use the wand to scrub the carpet, right?

"yeah"

and you run a detergent, right?

"Yes"

Let me suggest this..

You or the customer needs to pre-vacuum the carpet (blank stare) then you use a Hydro-Force (blank stare) or a pump up sprayer to spray ALL THE CARPET, you then either let the pre-spray dwell for ten minutes or you use a scrubber of some sort, or both, and then, here's the key part, you put our Glide on your wand and you only use the wand to rinse, no scrubbing back and forth action. It'll feel funny at first and take more time but your body, the carpets AND your customers will thank you. Does that make sense to you?

"Yeah, it does, I get what you're saying" .. while he has the glide in his hands, running his fingers over it....

I tell him about our history and umpteen thousands of success stories. I think he has it...

"So how much?"

The show special is $140

Blank stare, hands it back to me and

"**** that!"

and walks away.

YFP....
That was PERFECT! I wish National Geographic was there to film it. It was a REAL LIVE CARPET CLEANER!

They only come out of their dwelling a few times a year to see what has been going on in today's world. They have very little money to spend, or so they think. It's only their natural instincts to think a small item priced over $50 is overpriced. Fools they may be, but they are very good at the one thing they are born to do....push a wand. Very smart and caring animals

F

FB7777

The carpet cleaning industry is littered with these freaks

walks away from the solution to his problem and later sits down and drops $400 gambling at the tables

still remember using my original greenhorn for the first time

knew instantly it was going to have a material impact on my cleaning longevity

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just imagine if his Glide fell off and he had to go clean without it
he'd probably be drinking pool acid within the first two bedrooms
I never said they weren’t essential. Just boring. I really wish you would have bought into a Paramotoring company.

Reactions: FB7777

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Just imagine if his Glide fell off and he had to go clean without it

he'd probably be drinking pool acid within the first two bedrooms
It might have helped if you had a naked wand that he could push and pull stroke on a carpet sample and Then snap on the glide and let him feel the difference.
You can talk, talk, talk but a test drive SELLS!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
You can take a horse to water...
All those years using a trigger sprayer.
I am imagining hooked to a back pocket,also...
The first question is trigger sprayer.
Well that works,what's the worst spill you ever had when it fell ...?
Looking naively...!
Regards to all...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Time for a bucket test.

1631569687712.png

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom