Someone to schedule appointments

I am currently answering my phone and scheduling appointments. I absolutely hate talking on the phone with customers. I can sell my service with the best in the industry, but I don't because I am cleaning all day. I don't like to let my phone go to voicemail, but I do quite a bit. I do this because most of my business is repeat customers, and they always leave a message. I am planning on doing some advertising and would like to get someone to answer my phone and schedule appointments for me. I tried an answering service, but that really did not fit well.

If I can find a stay at home mom or older woman etc. to answer my phone, how much should I pay them. I was thinking like ten dollars each appointment they schdule. I have two cell phones. If they miss a call on my primary cell number, the voice mail would list my other cell number that they could call and I would answer.

Another option would be to hire a personal assistant. Young and beautifull. I think I like this idea a little better. I would have her answer all my calls and schedule appointments. She would also help me with calling past customers a couple nights a week, and visit businesses and promote my business. What do you guys do?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Make them work for it. I am a firm believer in giving an incentive to book the job...otherwise, why would they? Other than job security.

$10.00 per booked and completed job but you will probably at least have to pay them Minimum wage depending on what state you are in.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
blond, pretty, and talented? maybe i didnt read between the lines right, i didnt see anything about being smart in there.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom