Something In This Industry That Actually Works

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Had to replace my Cool Cuffs after 10 years. They finally wore out after being dragged down over a million drive ways. Ordered new ones from Joe this week. Joe makes quality stuff.

Golden Boy

Reactions: SamIam
Name
BradFenstermaker
I gots to holler at Joe for the same stuff soon. Waldo did ya get the 1s with the slide lock like the 10 yr olds??

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Yep mine old ones are the slide locks. Hopefully the new ones are. I get all my products free from Joe as I advertise over here for him. So I cant complain too much.

Waldo

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
ten years?

yeah.

I suppose considering you do five jobs from December to April.

What else last forever without any maintenance?

I still have my carpet rake I stole from Coit
Water Claws
Wheel Chocks:winky:
The assist handle on my 4 jes Ti wand
The first hose on my 400 ft Vortex reel.
Bob Foster's virginity.
My red bucket.
Tarps and corner guards
3 Airpaths and Dri Eazy snail fans
pry bars
Larry Cobb
Cheap ACE ball valves
the vortex sticker on the side of my door

not much else.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Oh please Mikey. Im making Boyle money right now. Bristor blowing up my phone tonight. He says you are a bold face liar about the CRB thread. He wants you to show up on his board tonight. Will the Old Mikey P show up or you going to stay under the bright lights of the Banner ads. LOL.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
lol.
I don't doubt it for a second.

the drooling nut case calls people at 3 AM if they buy a product that he does not profit off of and screams away. He and Foster both need to get laid BIG TIME. problem is no woman in their right mind wants to touch a 60 year old librarian looking goof ('s) with hemorrhoid stank.

Whatever you do, DON'T talk to Joe about junk he sells then buy something else and post about it..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Oh please Mikey. Im making Boyle money right now. Bristor blowing up my phone tonight. He says you are a bold face liar about the CRB thread. He wants you to show up on his board tonight. Will the Old Mikey P show up or you going to stay under the bright lights of the Banner ads. LOL.

Golden Boy

I always thought that Waldo is just Mike's alter ego and is really just a factious character designed to post wacky stuff that Mike can't get away with.

Reactions: truckmount girl

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
So the Old Mikey P will not show up? Ive got the popcorn ready. Are you a Real Cleaner or just a has been? Joe is throwing some stuff down on his board about you. Dont you want to defend yourself? Foster is posting some photos of his artwork over there. Its a detergent mess. He just rinsed a carpet with 150 straight gallons of Formula 90. LOL.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Joes is just pissed cause I stole forty eight 2.5 hose sales from him.

one of his big time posters stopped posting here when they saw Nate the Great's avatar..

What does that tell you.

If he has something to say or ask, he can do it here.

Mikey P

Administrator
I always thought that Waldo is just Mike's alter ego and is really just a factious character designed to post wacky stuff that Mike can't get away with.

Waldo is as real as it gets Dave. If you would ever leave your 5 mile radius and come to an event and met him all doubts would be relinquished. You too rug fag.

I only used his log in once about 4 years ago, can't even remember why. I think it was on ICS.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
With Joe's due respect: His cool cuffs were a great idea, they work very well and last a very long time.
Money well spent.

F

FB7777

That list is compiled by a phuck nut that doesn't even own a rotary extractor let alone use one

Mikey P

Administrator
Look Waldo, if some lowlife drug dealer want to race for pinks they do it on the guy who has the most to lose's turf. So tell fruit loop to come on over here and site his lies so Fred and I can Nava search his ass into oblivion.

I will not make a guest appearance in his nich'e board with out a hefty fee.

Mikey P

Administrator
I mean really..

If I had seen or used a Devastator before I saw Joe's Stainless turd prior to my trip to Les' I would have even giving it a second look.

Joe jumped the shark after he came up wiht Cool Cuffs.

nothing since ahs even been worth talking about.

Yard Sticks? please..
Water based pre spray? gimmie a break.

all his best junk he stole from Ken, Greenie or Lisa.

Waldo, you guys who kiss his ass so you can save $1.99 ten years from now when you order more cuffs make me sick.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
if Joe sold the cuffs to someone stable I'd go back to selling them. Am I guilty of holding a grudge? Yep, he stabbed me in the back. Turning on me when I thought we were friends cut deeper then making me look bad to my customer and losing a ton of money. To this day he has never even hinted at being sorry...he needs to be on meds...if he gets medicated and sincerely apologies to me maybe we could repair our friendship and I would once again be the biggest supporter of his products...but I don't see that happening in his lifetime....

Reactions: FB7777
Name
Nate W.
Joes is just pissed cause I stole forty eight 2.5 hose sales from him.

one of his big time posters stopped posting here when they saw Nate the Great's avatar..

What does that tell you.

If he has something to say or ask, he can do it here.

In all honesty, dude must have been gay... Even Amy George from Texas appreciated my gf's ass... Sorry for making you lose a poster Mikey...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom