Something new coming down the pike from Sapphire

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
No it won't be for sale at the Home Depot lol. Thess unit's are primarily for the facilities cleaning market.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
P...ortable
O...only
S....ystem

Just like your POS plastic stryker wand and POS plastic upholstery tool.

:)~

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was worried he might have been poking the tiger.............................. but then I remembered you were just a big pus**. :eekk:
:p :biggrin:

Just a joke please please no soiled underwear in the mail. I'm still trying to live down the last time you did that!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
am I looking at that thing correct....does it hook up to your TM...or is it just a portable........

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I was worried he might have been poking the tiger.............................. but then I remembered you were just a big pus**. :eekk:

Just a joke please please no soiled underwear in the mail. I'm still trying to live down the last time you did that!

C'mon he didnt really do that? :eekk:

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
P...ortable
O...only
S....ystem

Just like your POS plastic stryker wand and POS plastic upholstery tool.

:)~

Wow Jimmy please forgive my ignorance I was sure when you use POS it meant something else :-) I never considered it a compliment.
We've never considered the Stryker to be for use with portable's but we will have a Upholstery Pro model that works with the VC 700 when it comes to
Market

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Were they color coded? Yellow to the front. brown to the rear? Or is Jimmy a banana hammock man? A hot pink thong? (Not comfortable for work. They ride up yer ass something fierce) Star Wars boxers?

Name
I'm Rick James
Its a high flow system... I mentioned a couple of months ago that someone needs to come out with a rotary extractor with the SD technology. That thing could have good applications with residential, especially with empty houses. Hi lift, high flow system.

Name
Hank Unck
Tell Hank he did a fine job with the video.

Thank you, but I can only claim credit for the voice-over. The great marketing team at Legend Brands created the video and wrote the excellent voice-over script.

I can say this, though, a few months ago I had a chance to thoroughly inspect the machine and try it out at the Sapphire Scientific factory in Prescott, AZ . . . I was impressed! It was still in pre-production prototype stage, at that time, and already way beyond anything on the market. Now, with final design refinements, I believe it will set a whole new standard for restorative and maintenance cleaning of floors in facilities and commercial applications.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was wondering why we were discussing a new janitorial tool in a professional carpet cleaning forum, until I realized who started this thread.

He just can't get beyond his roots.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I was wondering why we were discussing a new janitorial tool in a professional carpet cleaning forum, until I realized who started this thread.

He just can't get beyond his roots.

Yeah,but look where it's taken his family.......:pig:

Chavez_zps47399978.jpg

:very_drunk:

PS::: Hey Bill, any idea if these will be shipped down under in 220/240 volt ??

Back
Top Bottom