Sorry but SOLUS 500 Again..Begging for help...

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I still haven't given up on this piece of poop....put new motor in like I said and all that jazz from previous post...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22173&p=244865#p244865

Wasn't doing ok for about a day..then started to lock in at 400-500 right when I turned the dial on...then would go down to 400 and lock in at that when I triggered it..was not giving a strong impact on carpet...

Used last night at Restaurant...it is where I have had issues with it alot and the Big Movie theatre I do...AT THESE PLACES I am running 30-50 ft of drop cord which is strandard length..but...it is cheap thing reg drop cord...were some of you right when you said the places maybe aren't supplying enough power??...Or it is a electrical issue...

Last night at Perkins it would not go above 300...mainly stayed at 200...cleaned the whole place at 200...Boosted with alot of Citrus Solv with US Products degreaser...still had good heat...just not alot of pressure....

I brought it in our garage today...hooked up the two seperate cords on seperate circuits and turned the dial on and it went up to 500 and when I triggered it went to 400 and locked in at that...

I turned the heat re-circulator system on and then off and it put the pressure guage back down to zero!...It takes about 5-10 seconds to climb up 2 500 and takes a few to go back down to zero...

The Unlaoder was new a while back and had issues a couple days after we replaced it...motor is 3 days old...A small black puddle of water is under the motor after using it for a while...leaky pump???

It takes 5 seconds to get up to 400-500 psi and dials down realllly slow..when I first replaced the motor it was pinpoint and quiccck..

US P said today I need to rebuild the Piston and seals in pump to fix black puddle...we rebuilt with O-rings and valves about 6 months ago...He also said it has to be the Unloader...so to replace that AGAIN...

Can anyone help...
Praise the Lord...John L might trade this for me at Mikey Fest 09...Please before I throw it off a freaking cliff....

Thanks all

Jordan

RickL

i had the same problem witrh a pump on my Olympus it was leaking between the pump and head. At first they sent me a new head and it still leaked then they sent a complete pump with a head and it fixed the problem.
But it did pretty much what your describing.

okccarpetman

do you have a pressure regulator??? if not the pump might need new seals, you can rebuild it easy,takes 15 mins!!!! if you know how !!

a broken pump is like a mouthy wife they both piss ya off
______________________________________________________________--
james mashburn
abc carpet care llc
okc.oklahoma
~''shouldnt everyclean be this clean!''~

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
we did the o-rings/valves kit about 4 months ago....they said maybe do the piston/seals one...

G

Ok; I know this maybe a stupid question; BUT; Have you ever run ANY solvent through your pump system?? If so; Replace entire pump; Not only does it trash seals; but it mahrs the pistons sleeves. Pump will never be the same if you have.

P.S. Do you rinse with clean water? If you don't then start. It not only is better for the carpet; but flushes out build up in your solutions system.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Never anything through it but liq. rinse/neutral rinse and deodorizer....vinegar flush about once a month...it was a demo when we bought it...but it ran fine at first...i treat it pretty well...its suppose to be a one man machine to transport...but its friggin big and awkward for homes..

Why the heck would they put a circuit board in a porty.....I had two cobras(very fragile units) ending up selling one and the other I gutted it, put new motors and pump... no circuit board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom