Sound off

Mikey P

Administrator
Do I need a metal detector at the door?

If Les really wanted Darryl to come he should have ran the idea by me first.

So I could have avoided this drama by saying no f'n way from beginning.

The only reason he ever spent time here was to cause disruption and arguments.

Both of which I have no desire to take place at a public event.

Last edited:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Can we stop in San Bernardino to see my family on the way?

Sure sure....I may want a few bucks for fuel though....we will see how far off the path it is...Diesel is fooking expensive down there...

when you coming in??

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Sure sure....I may want a few bucks for fuel though....we will see how far off the path it is...Diesel is fooking expensive down there...

when you coming in??

I'll be in Thursday evening. You will already be gone. You'll be driving right through my old hood. When you get to the bottom of Cajon Pass, lock your doors and roll up the windows. It ain't pretty there.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea ill be on my way back....you think i wanna get stuck in that traffic on the way out:eekk:

yea been there plenty of times...my uncle lives up in Phelan, and I use to live in Rancho Cucamunga, years ago...like kindergarten long....

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
It's all good Fred. It'd be embarrassing to see Darryl kick the living shit out of you in front of the whole class. You are a lying, deceitful POS! Your manipulation of this board and what goes on here is the reason I quit coming here. I'd rather go on a cruise with joe Bristor than spend a minute listening to you.

Instead off a 300 pic slide show , we can do a real trauma scene clean up.
Tammy and i are driving in thursday

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It can get pretty graphic but the ones that haunt the guys seem to be the murders and suicides.

IMG_1030_zpsdfa3923b.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
It's all good Fred. It'd be embarrassing to see Darryl kick the living shit out of you in front of the whole class. You are a lying, deceitful POS! Your manipulation of this board and what goes on here is the reason I quit coming here. I'd rather go on a cruise with joe Bristor than spend a minute listening to you.

Enjoy your cruise.............

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Fred, aren't you supposed to be the webmaster around here?

webmasters are supposed to be seen not heard.

so STFU!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Fred has done a great job with the new site.

It's unfortunate that not everyone can get along but it's understandable will all the alpha males, there will always be someone at odds with each other. :errf:

Mikey P

Administrator
oh and Fred's title is not "Webmaster".

he is a commissioned contractor of Mikey's Board LLC and his job description is NOYFB

I would suggest to you one sided story listening haters that you buy the guy a beer and get to know him. Those that have (95% of the active members), here find him to be an extremely bright, helpful, generous and loyal chap.

with a neck tattoo but extremely bright, helpful, generous and loyal regardless. :eekk:

Last edited:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Employee vs vendor/ contractor Mike? If u misspoke u may want to correct, if you didn't that's cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FredC

Village Idiot
Employee vs vendor/ contractor Mike? If u misspoke u may want to correct, if you didn't that's cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

for the sticklers...

My company is contracted by his..............

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
If an employee of mine ever spoke to a client like this he'd be fired on the spot.

I don't care who you bring.

That said I will not give a class he is present at and that worthless piece of shit would be well advised to stay as far away from me as fvcking possible....

and I'm not joking either...............

Connor

Name
Connor

Wow, a fellah gets banned for three years and he misses all the good stuff.

F

FB7777

George is just hating on Cordell cause his georgiesbored had 3 members and his house has a barbed wire security wall around it to hide his albatross vortex

Mikey P

Administrator
Contractor. Thanks Ken.

Either way I've been thrilled with what he has brought to the forum.
Participation is way up member wise and lurker wise. Advertising revenue is going up and up. The value of the forum to new and veteran cleaners has improved immensely. Suppliers, instructors and manufacturers who compare MB to the so called competition say its the best by far. Members are saving big bucks in our auctions and so on and so forth.

If a handful of guys have a hard on for him because he and Judson/Darryl didn't get along, I don't know what to say, other than....
Grow up and mind your own business.
This sort of bullshit drama should not impeded growing your business which is ultimately what you should be coming HERE for.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
If FredC gets a VacTat this Friday night in Vegas i promise to never talk smack about him again. :icon_cool:

?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom