Soxpac aka ozarks carpet care

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
See all it took was a bit of time and it is going to work out!

My gut told me something wasn't right.

Never got the feeling anyone was trying to screw anyone

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
After the 2nd week and when I found out that you should never gift money I thought I was screwed. For 10 years I shipped things all over the world for Kodak so when 2 weeks went by and no communication I thought I just donated some money.
Glad to see you back Dan.

Reactions: Derek

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Received quite a few correspondences today. This is beyond my assistance at this point.

I tried to mediate and gain info to clear both parties names, Based on Good Will Alone!

This is what is left
One hand say it shipped

the other says not received.

Both parties say the other is screwing them.

Unfortunately I wouldn't buy or sell with Either Party at this Point in Time.

Let the Jury Commence I guess

F

FB7777

Good grief, where's the tracking number ?

You don't ship a package without one, its on the receipt

Curious as to why opt ou wouldn't do business with " either party "

Only one can really be at fault ,

The guy paid for the merchandise, what would be his motivation to screw the other guy?

Without proof of shipment, my money is on Louis telling the truth

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Good grief, where's the tracking number ?

You don't ship a package without one, its on the receipt

Curious as to why opt ou wouldn't do business with " either party "

Only one can really be at fault ,

The guy paid for the merchandise, what would be his motivation to screw the other guy?

Without proof of shipment, my money is on Louis telling the truth

Fred and Others,
I don't know either party well enough to distinguish who is who in this case.....

I do know A Lot went wrong with this Deal from how payment was made to not keeping records of the transaction.

So I personally Opt on the side of Safety, Atleast until a Resolution is Made.

With Out Facts, we are all Just Guessing and Passing Judgment!

The Truth will ALWAYS Come Out in the End. Just hope this all doesn't take much longer.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
It seems simple enough to me - Does UPS say it was delivered? Did they get a signature? And, by the way, what address did he ship it to?

If he says it was shipped just email over a copy of the shipping receipt.

I don't understand the issue I guess?

Reactions: FB7777

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Or it was shipped and someone refused insurance so now your up creek without a sx7 counter tool!

But since somebody got paid and somebody got hosed,
John sells a great counter tool ask Mikey, maybe you could get a deal with free shipping? maybe not!

My wife will take calls and sometimes people can get rude and say stupid stuff, I've never seen anybody act that way when I'm standing right in front of them.

It's "I'm sorry I was having a bad day." blah blah blah!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
He has made contact with me. No tracking number has been produced. I have not received any package. If I did I would I would be happy. I would not be on my knees around toilets. I offered him to gift me back $160 and call it. So we will see.
Does this seem fair since no proff of shipment or delivery can be produced?

I would never rip off anyone on this board. This board has helped me so much over the years and continues to help me. I would have been out of business years ago without you guys.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
It seems simple enough to me - Does UPS say it was delivered? Did they get a signature? And, by the way, what address did he ship it to?

If he says it was shipped just email over a copy of the shipping receipt.

I don't understand the issue I guess?

Really….... no need to be discussing anything else other than the existence of a shipping reciept and tracking info.
Makes one wonder why this basic documentation has not been produced while this issue continues to escalate.

Either he's got it, or he don't.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
My address is 6111. Quite a number of times someone has shipped something to me at 611 (which, if it exists, is 6 or 7 miles east of me). They swear they shipped it, I swear I didn't get it. They tell me over the phone the address is right there on the receipt. Once I get a look at the receipt it's clear what happened. Someday I should go find the guy who gets all this free stuff at that address....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
At my parent house, we used to get all sorts of stuff delivered that wasn't for us but was delivered to the house by either an incompetent or ignorant delivery guy.

The right address (as in my parents house)-we opened the box to find a 3000 dollar custom made horse saddle. We looked at the packing slip and it was a neighbors package labeled completely wrong but nobody knew who screwed the pouch on the address. Our street was wood brook and the package should go gone to the same number but wild brook.

Sometime we couldn't locate the owner so we would have to return to sender and hope it got back to whoever shipped it.

Don't understand why this package can't be located even if sent without tracking number usps is still responsible or whoever the carrier was.

Hopefully you will get your spinner soon enough.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I used to handle ALL of our Lost Package claims with ALL the Carriers.

Firearms and Ammunition!

On Occasion assistance from ATF was utilized. If it shipped, THERE is a Record!
Learned A LOT dealing with both customers and carriers.

This one dont look good at all!!

Name
I'm Rick James
There is no tracking number.. the single most important thing in shipping, so it appears the package was never shipped. How can you not have a tracking number, it comes with the package when you ship it out. Lose it? Go back and get it from the shipping company.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My son is a Fedex Ground delivery driver there is always a record. There is also a process when a package is stolen. It does happen occasionally. The info is there, all he has to do is call to confirm delivery. My son drops many packages without a signature, un less they are designated as must have. IF it was stolen call it in as stolen. Let them figure out what happened.

F

FB7777

Using the brotherhood of this board by proxy is a lowlife thing to do

Hope it's not the case, but no tracking # virtually guarantees no shipment

Last edited by a moderator:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have been watching Craig's list for for the last month just in case it went to the wrong house. I asked for a tracking # many times after I paid.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
That soxpac guy was only in business for a very short time. Put me in the skeptical camp that he ever shipped it.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Using the brotherhood of this board by proxy is a lowlife thing to do

Hope it's not the case, but no tracking # virtually guarantees no shipment

WTH u jus say?

Jus in from a caddy cruise : )

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
He posted
I bought it
I paid for it
it never came
no proof of shipment ever produced.
I offered a to settle for $160 and call it.
So now I'm waiting to see if he comes through.
If there was proof it was left at my door by ups or fed ex I would take the loss and deal with it.

What would you do in my situation?
I'm trying to be as diplomatic as I can and not talk crap and give this guy every chance. When you pay $225 and get nothing it gets to you. Oh and you have to hide from your wife so you don't have the discussion about how we could of used that money.

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom