SP ??

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I was just reading the very interesting thread about SP and 40 volume and I dont mean to beat a dead horse, but is the plain SP that you can get from chemistystore.com the same as boostall and other companys boosters? Its only 5.50 for 2 lbs as opposed to $60 for 6 lbs of boostall..

If not then whats the difference?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
It could be worthwhile; assuming you dont live too far from where its shipped... Otherwise you end up paying as much or more than the cost of the SP just to have it shipped.

Farenheit251

You probably have bulk chemical suppliers where you can buy 50 lb bags for a fraction of that price. For the little I use I usually get 8lb for $20 from Cobb.

TimP

If anything there would be more SP in the pure stuff than the boost all. But it probably is just the same stuff.....we cleaners aren't very smart you know....we rely on these companies to sell us stuff relabled so we know what it does.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just ordered 4 - 2 lb containers of SP chemistry store and had it shipped for a total of $37.

They do sell it in 30 pound containers for I think 60 or 80 dollars but they require you to fill out a hazmat form and add an additional $20 for that handling and on top of the shipping.

They claim NO fillers as opposed to what others make.

TimP

Walrus said:
I just ordered 4 - 2 lb containers of SP chemistry store and had it shipped for a total of $37.

They do sell it in 30 pound containers for I think 60 or 80 dollars but they require you to fill out a hazmat form and add an additional $20 for that handling and on top of the shipping.

They claim NO fillers as opposed to what others make.

When you get it let us know how it goes!

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Interesting... Cobbs sells it for a decent price then also. I dont know if he has fillers in it but its around that same price. 8 lbs for $19.95 then probably around $12 for shipping. 2 oz a gallon.

He seems to have really fair prices, I hope they dont go up.

I wish I knew more about 40 vol. I dont want to use it if I shouldnt. $12 for a gallon of the stuff, and a gallon is equal to 6.5lbs. No shipping. But i may have to use it at a higher dillution..

DRScrivner

White Collar said:
I wish I knew more about 40 vol. I dont want to use it if I shouldnt. $12 for a gallon of the stuff, and a gallon is equal to 6.5lbs. No shipping. But i may have to use it at a higher dillution..
Search for the thread on here titled " ~H202~ ", if that doesn't help you not much will.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
If thats the thread where they asked the professionals questions, then I did read that one. Pretty interesting but none like 40 vol except Larry. But is that because they dont sell it or they really dont think its good.

They said it was because in a large ammount its hazardous, but even ordering sp from chemistry store is hazardous. Anyways I'm not gonna get an answer. Just takes practicing and learning and I understand that.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
If I worked for bridgepoint and was selling sp for $60 for 6.5lbs I would want people using a $12 item either.. Or they could be right and the stuff is horrible..

Back
Top Bottom