Speaking of "Garage" Mounts

Mikey P

Administrator
I wonder if Judson, Accelerated, Cobbs, Savage, EZ and the rest would tell us how many full units they sell in a normal year.

I would imagine small builders like these will be able to survive the down turn better the high overhead big guys.

and which of the above do you think will switch to rotomolded tanks first?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Since none of the big guys seem to be selling many units right now, it would be interesting to see if these guys are seeing the same drop off, or if they are getting the sales the other guys are missing.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The "conventional wisdom" among the big guys is that the economic downturn will wipe out the little guys.

The big and/or established carpet cleaners always say the same thing about "upstart" competion in their towns when the economy sours.

Its all just wishful thinking that rarely pans out that way.

What ends up happening is that badly run businesses will fail, whether they are large or small, and that no matter who "goes", there will be two to replace them when the mess is over.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I was talking to Bob the other day, and he has sold a lot of machines this year. He even sold a few to a large franchise.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Standardized components are way...way Better!
Available in any moderatly sized town, city or berg!

Greenie

I think it comes down to the sharper pencil, If Co. A has a $1,000,000 a month overhead, and Co. B has a $50,000 a month overhead, which one can tighten their belt and keep on keepin' on through the hard times?

This is besides the price point each sells units at, cause surely there will be more $10K units sold than $30K units?

Someone is gonna have to put quite a few on the unemployment line and suspend Christmas bonuses.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I heard threw the carpet cleaning grape vine that Interlinks repo's are at a all time high ????????????

TimP

I wonder if they'd be willing to renegotiate our loans and interest rates? :roll:

Rex Tyus

Anytime you have 100% financing the way it was being pushed for a couple of years when the depreciation sets in with tight money you will see a higher than average default rate.

hogjowl

Idiot™
They're no different than the rest of us. They'll struggle, be late of a few bills from time to time, and swim with the current until this is over. One of the ones mentioned will probably go out of business.

Only to resurface again later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom