speaking of in-line sprayers

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Matt, Damon and the other guys running around with big giant pre-tentious truck mounts our app to pretend in their own minds that something magical is happening due to the louder noise and extra puffs of condensed humidity..

Us pre-tend cleaners with our wee mounts save half the cost and half the space and half of our hearing to get the same results with an additional 2 minutes at a time per 500 ft, maybe.

Damon has already figured out that most any job needing 200 ft or more vacuum hose is best done with a low moisture system but I'm not sure if Matt will ever pre-pair his mind to take that mental step.
I think you’re also one of the “other guys”, but what do I know? How’s that Everest650 in California doing?

FredC

Village Idiot
Well, we’re not cleaning in the 80’s anymore, so we can update the correct language with the current correct cleaning.

You still use it before extraction. It is the correct language and it also provides a unique identifier for products within the industry.

Reactions: Cleanworks

roro

Name
Ross Craig
The late Joe Domin, famous for his chemical innovations with Prochem, tested that out extensively with his Ultrapac Pretreat in an in-line sprayer and All Fiber Rinse diluted 1 quart per 5 gallons and metered at 3 GPH. He noted a pH drop on the prespray from 10.2 down to 9.6.

That’s not insignificant when looking at the measured distance once you are that high on the pH scale from a chemist’s view, but in most cleaning situations, it would not be.

This was 30 years ago when the fears of cleaning stain resistant nylon had more control over both formulators and users than it does today anyway.

That number would be different with the higher pH presprays being used today.

Anyone can do that test themselves of course.
Wouldn't 9.6 be only 1/6 the strength of 10.2. If so that's quite a difference.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
A customer just talked about wanting to eat off the floor in a review after we cleaned her carpets. I'll start calling pre-spray a fiber marinade to settle the matter among us MB'ers.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I remember his bald head and white lab coat in the advertising of ICS and CleanFax..
I remember his voice, great huy
I agree with you on a lot of subjects, but I have to say that I'm one to say, pre-vac, pre-treat, and post bonnet.
Well yeah especially when you advertise HWE or Steam a generic term,

It's all pre to the process we use.

Reactions: Living The Dream

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I think you lost me. perhaps you run/meter acid rinse through your Machine?

I do not run ANY chems through my machine. all chems are applied through spray bottles or hydro-force to avoid "cross contamination"
That was the question. Does a metered acid rinse effect a alkaline prespray.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
bought a piece of equipment from a guy that was retiring last week. He also had a Cimex machine and some Jon Don Encapulation product. He was all excited about it. He said you just spray it on the the dirt just disappears.

of course it does.

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Back
Top Bottom