Speaking of Nightmares!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
My worst Restaurant commercial job to date! Thank goodness for Powermax, GreaseEraser, the 175, and of course the 240 degree water from the V tonight.

These are the ones you poke fun at me about however, in this worst case senario it took 2 hours and 10 minutes, home by 12:30am and made $162 per hour. I'll take them all!

RestMarch23001.jpg

RestMarch23002.jpg

Good job. How well the carpet cleans really depends on the fiber type. Most jobs spray and suck with heat and good chems is all you need. And yes LC we strap up as well.

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwsK5cQTA28u]

lance

Great job Billy. Have you always used a brush on your 175? Since you do so much commercial, have you thought about getting a Zipper wand? What do you think?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Have you had any trouble with those cast iron bases rusting on you. I always block up those based tables.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Lance,
I rarely use the 175, ones like this that I only do every 4-6 months and when I don't want to have to go over twice. I found it faster to use the 175 when doing the China places cuz they don't clean often enough. However, on most of my jobs that we do monthly just a good prespray and rinse is all that is needed and most times then a good medium fast stroke. I really never considered a zipper for restaurant work because of the way we move the tables I think it wouuld be cumberson. However, if we ever get to where we do alot of large area commerical buildings or hallways I will look at one more seriously then or encap.

Lyman, most times I don't block, however if I see any evidence that they need to be we do.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't you feel lonely during those late night hours, all by yourself, cleaning grease pits, all the while having to rely on a used up, out of date Vortex with no support ... knowing that Mikey is no longer impressed with the machine? Does it cause you to toss and turn when you finally get to sleep during those early morning hours when the rest of the cleaning world is just starting to work and cranking up their lawn mower engines and starting to work?

What a miserable life you have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom