Special Deal on Kool Glide

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
After recent discussion about the benefits of the Kool Glide iron, I have posted a special deal for Mikey's Board members only. Check it out in the Supplier's Specials area.

For those that already have a Kool Glide iron, i have also included a special on the tape. You can stok up.

This special is good for July only.

If you have any questions, you can post them here or send me a PM.

Scott Warrington

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Good stuff Scott.

We all appreciate your support of us guys in the field.

I would have bought some tape and sticks but they now have them in NZ.

I called them 2-3 weeks ago, and no one knew what I was speaking of. Today, they have both in stock as well as some 110v glue guns that someone stuffed up on ordering because they can't sell them :lol: :roll:

John

safeclean

Sorry Tim they can not KoolGlide do not care about us down under which I do not understand as there are more and more KG`s being sold in Australia everyweek hopefully oneday they wil listen :(

craig

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Don't listen to harry, neither he or I know what we're talking about :roll: :mrgreen:

Craig is your best choice to hook you up over in Aus, especially with me being in New Zealand but Harry doesn't understand that... you're in Canada aye Harry :lol:

Joking aside, Craig is right, they won't spend the dollors to convert to 240v. You need to buy a 110v unit and also purchase a step down transformer. Just be careful what you buy. I have two KG's and both came with different transformers. The large unti is a UK model and is WAY more than what's needed but can run multiple pieces of equipment. The second is a much smaller unit, runs beautifully and is nice and compact.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom