Special request of james Cooper

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
Look at all this free grade A crap!

P1000601.jpg

Will you please help me to design a series of tests that will ensure that each one of these freebies - um Mikey's "interests" will be guaranteed to be the winner in each "test" ?

The protocol must be such that the "tests" are to be performed in front of 50 professional cleaners without anyone knowing that the "tests' were fixed.

You could begin with a test for mop handles ?

Scott Rogers

Pretty lame Tony. Maybe you should start calling the local businesses where James lives and see if he is there cleaner or if they ever heard of him. Maybe ask his wife personal information about him. Seems to me this would be a better use of your time

harryhides

Name
Tony
From ICS

"Re: Porty Shootout Results
Posted By james cooper on 3/16/2009 at 6:10 PM

Anything related to furthering MB interests is in your best interest .

Tests were done , and when the results weren't what you wanted them to be , they were deemed as flawed."
=====================================================

With absolutely no evidence, Cooper is accusing me (not to mention a dozen people helping me ) of attempting to do phoney tests in order to promote "MB Interests" whatever that is.

THAT is pretty lame, Scott.

Scott Rogers

LOL, ok then. so maybe he is wrong. Maybe he should just have said when it comes to testing you absolutly suck at it. You get so over complicated that the results take for ever to get and they dont make enough sense to post anyway.

Make you any happier?

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Hey Tony, maybe we shoud have had Ken Hairass help us with the testing. After all, he's the only honest Canadian Cooper knows :roll:

Scott Rogers said:
Pretty lame Tony. Maybe you should start calling the local businesses where James lives and see if he is there cleaner or if they ever heard of him. Maybe ask his wife personal information about him. Seems to me this would be a better use of your time

Not lame funny as hell.

G

Tony your threads are as lame as your attempts at industry leadership .

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll have to side with Cooper in this case Tony, wtf are you talking about?

btw, you owe me $1000 for all that teflon you wasted last year.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Scott Rogers said:

Is he calling YOUR wife too?

I thougt it was just mine and jImMy's?

The pervert has a real problem.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Scott Rogers said:

Is he calling YOUR wife too?

I thougt it was just mine and jImMy's?

The pervert has a real problem.

I've no interest in your sister, Marty - why don;t you buy her a set of teefs ?

harryhides

Name
Tony
James Cooper said:
Tony your threads are as lame as your attempts at industry leadership .

What a doofus you are James.
I've never made any claims at "industry leadership" whatever that is.
I've never run around panting to be a BB moderator like you have and besides you have often stated that you agree with my position that there is a need for some changes in the industry.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:

==========================================================

Good grief Mikey take a look below and then tell me that you also think that we did not publish results because they did not support YOUR interests !!
Go read the crap Coops is posting on that ICS thread and give your hed a shake.

From ICS

Tests were done , and when the results weren't what you wanted them to be , they were deemed as flawed."

With absolutely no evidence, Cooper is accusing me (not to mention a dozen people helping me ) of attempting to do phoney tests in order to promote "MB Interests" whatever that is.

G

harryhides said:
Mikey P said:

==========================================================

Good grief Mikey take a look below and then tell me that you also think that we did not publish results because they did not support YOUR interests !!
Go read the crap Coops is posting on that ICS thread and give your hed a shake.

From ICS

See what I mean Tony , no one likes a prick , especially a tattletail . That dont have to like you , but if they hate you your done .

BTW , I do agree with you , I just cant see you being the one to bring the changes . It has to be someone young , charismatic , and good looking . Oh , and well liked.

G

BTW , I do agree with you , I just cant see you being the one to bring the changes . It has to be someone young , charismatic , and good looking . Oh , and well liked.[/quote]

Thanks Coop,but Im not that good in front of a crowd.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My wallet and Greenie's coin purse.
So he's saying the tests were manipulated so you guys could make some money on it. Who told? :roll:

Is Cooper just a moron and doesn't understand or is he a moron that just likes to argue? :shock:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Maybe, just maybe, I could claim to be an "industry Leader" if Mikey would just agree to spend $5,000 to make MB a Sponsor of Connections and would also sanitize his board content to only permit nice, supportive "everything the industry does is wonderful", kind of posts, THEN as a moderator here I could along with other Mods like Marty and Bob Vawter possibly claim "industry leader" status.

Sadly, only Mr Cooper can make that claim at present along with his Great Leader, Rob Allen - Sponsor of Connections.
Will you be at the *** booth in Florida, in May ?
If so, I'll see you there and we can hang with Tre, meeting "Industry greats" and learn from the Master as he demonstrates how to be an "Industry Leader".
-------------------------------------------------------

James Cooper wrote:
"Tony your threads are as lame as your attempts at industry leadership."

Yes, being associated with Mikey's Board is a very lame way to gain status as an Industry Leader.
Could you arrange for me to be a Mod on your Board or on Nick's ?

ps, With a little more effort you too could bring your posts up to same lame level as mine.

G

harryhides said:
Maybe, just maybe, I could claim to be an "industry Leader" if Mikey would just agree to spend $5,000 to make MB a Sponsor of Connections and would also sanitize his board content to only permit nice, supportive "everything the industry does is wonderful", kind of posts, THEN as a moderator here I could along with other Mods like Marty and Bob Vawter possibly claim "industry leader" status.

Sadly, only Mr Cooper can make that claim at present along with his Great Leader, Rob Allen - Sponsor of Connections.
Will you be at the ® booth in Florida, in May ?
If so, I'll see you there and we can hang with Tre, meeting "Industry greats" and learn from the Master as he demonstrates how to be an "Industry Leader".
-------------------------------------------------------

James Cooper wrote:
"Tony your threads are as lame as your attempts at industry leadership."

Yes, being associated with Mikey's Board is a very lame way to gain status as an Industry Leader.
Could you arrange for me to be a Mod on your Board or on Nick's ?

ps, With a little more effort you too could bring your posts up to same lame level as mine.

Tony , dont be bitter , it is what it is . Best advice I can tell you is know your limits. You will never be an industry face , because once again you have the personality of a wet rag.

Now having said that , I undestand that internet personas are usually much different in person , lets hope when we meet thats also the case .

RCTPKS said:
My wallet and Greenie's coin purse.
So he's saying the tests were manipulated so you guys could make some money on it. Who told? :roll:

Is Cooper just a moron and doesn't understand or is he a moron that just likes to argue? :shock:

I said tests that didnt fit with the popular beliefs of the board gurus were discarded. This board was started for 2 reasons . To give Mikey a sandbox to play in ( seeing as he was kicked off every other major and fringe board ,) and as a Vortex tribute board .

Vortex vs Butler results - why were they discarded ?? Oh yeah , flawed testing . Did the flawed testing show the Vortex as the Alpha dog or just another mutt ??

Bob Foster

Tony's a good shit, unselfish, giving and has a deadpan wit that you are too dumb to appreciate.

Cooper on the other hand is useless, dull and annoying.

G

All those years of sucking shit has obviously added to your personality Bob.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I was reading some of Coopers posts on ICS. It was in the portable shootout post I made over there. I've been getting used to the banter over here but even still, Cooper was being an antagonistic pita.
The posts weren't constructive at all, just criticizing. And it was about Tony's testing as well as the porty testing.

G

Ron Werner said:
I was reading some of Coopers posts on ICS. It was in the portable shootout post I made over there. I've been getting used to the banter over here but even still, Cooper was being an antagonistic pita.
The posts weren't constructive at all, just criticizing. And it was about Tony's testing as well as the porty testing.

actually I could give 2 shits about your testing , any day I can rattle Tony is a good day .

Damn , now I gotta go back and read that thread.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Ron Werner said:

I have never seen him post something constructive.

G

Ron , I dont want to piss you off , so I'll be nice ok . I dont believe I critisized your posts at all - That thread was hijacked long before I came along.

I think you did an excellent job with what you had to work with . Your welcome to post any antagonistic thing I had to say about your post . Find it and I will apologize on both boards .

harryhides

Name
Tony
James Cooper said:
Ron , I dont want to piss you off , so I'll be nice ok . I dont believe I critisized your posts at all - That thread was hijacked long before I came along.

What a pathetic liar you are cooper, in your own words on ICS you said this to Ron:

I responded to TONY , who in essence hijacked your thread. No where did I critisize you or your testing protocols . Tony has a history of supervising tests and screwing them up and discarding the results.
So , I have no beef with you or your testing. Good job.
James

First off, you claim no beef with Ron yet he was involved in last year's testing.
Second YOU posted right after ( see below) I responded to smith's accusations of fixing tests.

Re: Porty Shootout Results - D. Smith (3/15/2009 2:53 PM)
Re: Porty Shootout Results - jan sullins (3/15/2009 3:14 PM)
Re: Porty Shootout Results - Tony Wheelwright (3/15/2009 3:25 PM)
Re: Porty Shootout Results - james cooper (3/15/2009 4:43 PM)

Long before Coops came along ie about an hour.

Try again deary, you just keep making yourself look like an arse.
I see that you have run away from the 2.5 thread like a pussy.
Go back to T mf'er land where no-one will challenge your bs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom