Special request of james Cooper

G

First off Tony , you suck . In addition to you sucking , word on the street is you have bad breath , and a serious case of BO .

Funny stuff , how many times positions changed concerning 2.5 - now its a " preference . "

LOL .

Tony , you twist it anyway you want , its out there for any intelligent person that wants to read it and judge for themselves.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Nice post. You sound like a 10 year old. You really do have a lousy personality don't you. It's good to see you posting though, 'cause it's good for ratings. Even if everyone is laughing at you.

harryhides

Name
Tony
That's pretty childish coops, that the best you can do ?

Just to get some perspective here, how about you tell us all which if any of the following people you have actually met in person :

Rob or Tre Allen
freeflow
Ken Harris
Mikey Paytoilet
Joe Bristor
Tony Wheelwright
Jeff Lyden ( Greenie )
Lisa Smith
Billy Hicks
Bob Foster
Curtis Pennington
Rex Tyus
Joey Johnson

Maybe if you had actually had met and got to know a few of these folks you would not make such an arse of yourself or be so opinionated. Heck have you EVER been to a Connections or summerfest/winterfest convention ?

G

Tony , I can be as rediculous as I want , or as serious as I want . This stopped being a serious discussion a long time ago and now is just entertainment.

I volunteered to do testing and said I would include testing protocol when completed . We went from 2.5 is better to " its just a preference " .

You guys are a riot and do help me get a few laughs at the end of the day . I really appreciate Mikey allowing me to ruffle a few feathers here .

You need to stop being so serious and be more like Bob Foster . His time off the boards has really helped his sense of humor , now that he finally gets it.

Bob Foster

cooperDoll.jpg

F

FB7777

I shudder just thinking about what Foster has done to the backside of that doll

G

C Pennington said:
Stuck up for Ken Harris.... WAFDA!....that gives you serious credentials....of BS!!!!!!

and you are developing all the symptoms of being a serious suck up . Must be the new hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom