Special thanks to John L

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I PMd him and gave him a ribbing about not having the waste tanks in stock and ready to go. (took an extra 4 days, back ordered on bolts for mounting plates)

So i gave him a little tease and asked if he would send me another "topper" for the waste tank, had a nice chat with him on the phone about what i wanted to do. AND LIKE A PRO HE SENT ME ONE OUT WITH EXTRA GASKETS!!!!!!!!

He wasnt sure it would work, so ill be interested to see what he says about my "mods"

Just shows again that MYTEE is at the top of the game...wether it be to stand by a little ribbing, or i am sure if there was a major melt down...I truly believe they would do what they could to fix it

Name
John LaBarbera
You guys are too kind. I enjoy making new products and helping a nice bunch of guys when I can. And when it is appreciated, that's like the icing on the cake. Thank you.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
John LaBarbera said:
hogjowl said:
Then it should be "hawg."

That would work except most of the people we sell to know how to spell. We don't want to confuse them.

This is the company with the name MYTEE....geez!

John, you're a class act. PM me and let me know how the re-exams are progressing.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
John LaBarbera
truckmount girl said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":33124k6p]
hogjowl said:
Then it should be "hawg."

That would work except most of the people we sell to know how to spell. We don't want to confuse them.

This is the company with the name MYTEE....geez!

John, you're a class act. PM me and let me know how the re-exams are progressing.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote:33124k6p]

Hi Lisa,

I didn't say I could spell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom