Speed Wands

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Is the Mytee Speed Pro any good? Is the Zipper worth the extra grand?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I use my zipper about once/month. And I don't regret getting it. When it first came out, I pushed against it 2015 because they were saying it speeds up the job. No it doesn't, unless you don't do dry passes. It just saves your shoulder and hip.

On big rooms, it's needed. Just make sure it comes with 2 weight plates on it. Mine came with one, and it didn't work like it should

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I don't use my Zipper very often but was doing a restaurant the other day and it was the best tool for the job along with my crb. One of the best built tools you will ever own
Restaurants were one of the reasons I was thinking about getting something like this.

I’ve never pursued them, but am considering it if I can get a system down that lets me knock ‘em out easily by myself.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Restaurants were one of the reasons I was thinking about getting something like this.

I’ve never pursued them, but am considering it if I can get a system down that lets me knock ‘em out easily by myself.
The Zipper gives you a better flushing ability as it cleans and vacuums both forward and backward. The super spinner is even better providing you have a truck mount capable of providing the flow and heat. Watch some of Mark Saigers videos. It will give you an idea of whether it's the right tool for you or not.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
It's horrible and yes the zipper is worth the extra price if you really want to wand commercial carpet.
the zipper is the best made tool I have ever used! My advice is get the straight zipper not the SS. The standard zipper is amazing less parts and easier to maintained.
the zipper has allowed me to have an amazing repeat commercial rate but you need a big truckmount.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
the zipper is the best made tool I have ever used! My advice is get the straight zipper not the SS. The standard zipper is amazing less parts and easier to maintained.
the zipper has allowed me to have an amazing repeat commercial rate but you need a big truckmount.
I use mine with a 45 and 47 blower. Works great on both. The 13 inch will work great on a 36 blower as long as you are under 150 feet and everything is working properly. No leaking gaskets or hoses.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I agree the straight zipper is better. I owned both

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I use mine with a 45 and 47 blower. Works great on both. The 13 inch will work great on a 36 blower as long as you are under 150 feet and everything is working properly. No leaking gaskets or hoses.
I don’t like it as much with my direct drives but my Everest and 870 are perfect

I worry about wicking with the lower size blowers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom