Spoke with Dave Y.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave seems like a nice guy and has a really good idea.

It's something that works a little deeper into something that I do already.
I haven't seen the product yet but I may just have to pay the money (which isn't alot) and try it out.

The product is just a system, and yes it doesn't cost money once you get it. It DOES take time like anything else so that falls under the "Time is Money" catagory...so "Free" might be in the wallet of the beholder.

Either way, sounds like a great system but like anything...you actually have to do it for it to work.

If the product he is selling is as good as the idea, I can see making a lot of money and a huge ROI.

I told him he was crazy for not figuring out a way to have an ongoing product along with this one to make money monthly but whattyagonnado.

I spend more money per month on ads than this one...so if it hurts...it will only hurt once.

I even told Dave that if the product sucks I will let eveyone know about it. :lol:

PS. I can see why other carpet cleaners who use this system aren't talking about it.
We all want ALL the money for ourselves.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brian. Will this work in my dinky 100,000 population town?

And be honest. Will it work better if I was in a 300,000 plus town?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hey brian will you lick my cornhole to prove your impartial also. that kerplunk was your credibilty:)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Matt Murdock said:
hey brian will you lick my cornhole to prove your impartial also. that kerplunk was your credibilty:)

your cornhole has seen way too much action for me to want to be a part of it. :wink:

Gary, Marketing always works better where there are more people.
It's the law of averages.

Pay attention to the yes's and not the no's.

I was just saying the guy has a good idea...probably been done before. He just has a step by step method to making it work.

I think Dave just doesn't explain himself well enough to get his point accross.
He tries to be too secretive in order to NOT give it away.

I think if he just let the cat out of the bag on what he is doing...and THEN sell his package (not that package fag) which IS the step by step on how to make it work

He would probably sell more of his product to a wider group and his business would grow exponentially.

PS. I haven't bought it and I don't know what is in the product or if it works....it's just a good idea in general.

DevilDog

Christ,

The talk of corn holes is not something I thought I would EVER read on a carpet cleaning bb....but that goes to show you how f'd up some of YOU are.

I need to come here more often just to feel normal.

DevilDog

Matt Murdock said:

Without a doubt Hall of Fame material.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was making a lame attempt at harrassing you for doing a seemingly 180 on Daves system. I know you didn't pass judgement originally but it looked as if you were going after him.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
So who is going to be the first BDCC guinea pig to cough up the coin and give it the 60 day test drive to see if it gets the MB SOA?

Brian, did you say you were going to give it a shot?

I'm curious 'cause there has been enough chit chat about what it can do but nothing to back up the hot air.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Once I talked to Dave and he let me in on what the idea actually was, it just seems like it could work...WITH the right plan.

The problem was he would just beat around the bush on the board here and wouldn't tell anyone what he was doing.
His website didn't keep me interested enough to try to figure it out.

It was very similar to the guy on the horn talking about "and then I'm gonna tell you this and then this" and he really tells you nothing.

But again, it's a good idea...but that's all I know of it...just the idea.

I have no idea whether or not the plan that he has in place is worth the money.

If I get some extra marketing cash, I may throw it his way and try it out.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL Brian, I had the same thought about the website- I had to close it real quickly cause it made me so nervous just viewing it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
LOL Brian, I had the same thought about the website- I had to close it real quickly cause it made me so nervous just viewing it.

Yea, he should really have someone re-do that for him.

C

clean image

allright brian,

i love coming here to read and learn you marketing knowledge

however, as in charge of your marketing, i'm calling you out, in a productive way

" if i get some more marketing cash" is a polite way of saying NO

if you tought it was even a possibility of A gREAT RTI, you would be all over it

that being said, thats where you nead the FEAR OF LOSS- one of the greatest motivaters to action, EVER

Dave, maybe you need to offer your system as a territorial based, only one per market

then we would buy it just so the other guy didn't have it.

carl

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
clean image said:
allright brian,

i love coming here to read and learn you marketing knowledge

however, as in charge of your marketing, i'm calling you out, in a productive way

" if i get some more marketing cash" is a polite way of saying NO

if you tought it was even a possibility of A gREAT RTI, you would be all over it

that being said, thats where you nead the FEAR OF LOSS- one of the greatest motivaters to action, EVER

Sometimes we lose money in marketing campaigns...I can't think of one that was a "sure thing" before I started it. My money is tied up where it is at right now but sometimes I will have some play money to try something new...

This is how we learn what works.

I'll be honest, tough to trust an individual on something like this.
A bigger company that has put time, effort and money into it (or just more of it) and stands behind their product would spark my interest a little more.

But all this usually starts with a "hey, that might work" on my part and in my thoughts.

I rarely jump into anything long term or heavy budgeted untill I have seen some results.
This is cheap enough to maybe try out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom