spot dyeing

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Just ordered a sample of Color Your Spot Bleach Stain Carpet Repair©. anyone tried it? I don't want to invest in 3 sets of color repair stuff. We just do the occasional PM bleach stain. Used pens and crayons in the past and charged very little because the results were not great and not permanent but this looks pretty good and easy. Will post our results in a few weeks. I have a bunch of carpet pieces bleaching in my shop as we speak to do some testing.
Al

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
He conned me out of a few hundred dollars.

Just like hairass.

Tried calling you but only got your answering machine.

Shorty.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I did the color repair cert.class with jeff cross and spot dyeing seems like it can be some pretty tricky stuff. I think the key to dyeing and color repair is pre qualifying the job . I still couldnt imagine going to some of the legnths that the oriental rug freaks do lol. ( I wouldnt be wanting to dye some 100 yr old wool rug lol!)But I think just doing some bleach spot repair to your average custy is an awesome idea for added revenue( Im more of a bonded insert guy myself) . The class taught me that you have to completly neutralize the spot or the dye wont set to the fiber and the bleach spot will return.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom