Spotter Bottle

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Seriously, Jim Martin's guy is top notch. He went way above and beyond for me.

Initially when asking about the tops he asked if I would be shipping the bottles. He then said he could get me a really nice sprayer for the same price as the cheapies. I wasn't paying attention, but what he was asking me is would I be okay with a vented sprayer. I agreed, they showed up, and leaked. Duh, I told him a vented sprayer was OK. I didn't quite get that yet though. I called and asked him about it, he said, "Sorry, my bad, we'll send you more sprayers." Sent them out. He called them "Shippers". That's when I realized I had told him it was okay to send me the ones he did. He didn't have to give me the new tops, I had already agreed to having the ones I got. He didn't care. He just wanted me to be happy. He knows service very well, and I'm sure he's dealt with a boob or two.

It's nice when you can work with somebody who will take your mistake and fix it for you because they know their generosity will be made up for with future sales and referrals. I just sent him an email with my cell number, told him to give it out as a reference number for quality. If anybody has questions they can call me and I will let them know "Spray-Bob" is a stand-up guy. It's the least I can do for him fixing my mistake.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Gary,
So, who is the guy?
I may be in the market for sprayers.
Do they screen print them. Do they provide labels?
How much $$?

Does he have a web site, phone?
Spread the word.
Thanks
Ofer

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_3500.jpg

http://www.spraybottles.com

then get a hold of John Olsen for the baby Blue spotter to put in them............

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
kolfer1 said:
Gary,
So, who is the guy?
I may be in the market for sprayers.
Do they screen print them. Do they provide labels?
How much $$?

Does he have a web site, phone?
Spread the word.
Thanks
Ofer

If you can't get what you need from the website PM me for his direct number....

On my first order it was $2.05 per bottle with product and that is after shipping of empty bottles and product concentrate.

about a buck seventy on my next order. Top notch. The print doesn't run with cleaners, soaps etc.... Printed right on the bottle. I imagine if I took some solvent to it I could get the print off, but I'm not using the bottles for solvent.

DSC00627.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
You pay for a minimum of 600 to be printed. You can pay for 600 to be printed and only buy 200 bottles if you like. I bought 600 bottles.

I give them away to customers, potential customers... If I happen to have somebody asking me about a good spotter to use when I'm out and about I pull one out of my briefcase and give it to them.

It works out to about 30 cents to fill each bottle with product.

Back
Top Bottom