It's an inexpensive plastic one, what can I do till I get a part,

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 253

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
HD/Lowes should have pump sprayer repair kits available for the most popular brands which inlude tips and seals.

You could always "borrow" one from a display unit if your desperate.

Tips are all pretty standard between brands.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
HD/Lowes should have pump sprayer repair kits available for the most popular brands which inlude tips and seals.

You could always "borrow" one from a display unit if your desperate.

Tips are all pretty standard between brands.
They are always out of loaner tips when I go. Funny how that works.

Reactions: Mikey P

Ken692

Name
Kenny
It's crazy, the complete unit is $15-$20 the wand is $11-$18
I remember someone hacked an awesome tip to an electric pump,
I guess I need to keep an extra somthing, this little tool put me out of business when it broke on the jobsite.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It's crazy, the complete unit is $15-$20 the wand is $11-$18
I remember someone hacked an awesome tip to an electric pump,
I guess I need to keep an extra somthing, this little tool put me out of business when it broke on the jobsite.
I've been using the cheap pump sprayers for a while now. I just received a shipment of three for $10 each from Amazon, and they're also available from the local Ace hardware for cheap. One of the spray tips got eaten by my TM pully so now that sprayer is for parts. For God's sake, just get another sprayer.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler
Name
Nate W.
I've been using the cheap pump sprayers for a while now. I just received a shipment of three for $10 each from Amazon, and they're also available from the local Ace hardware for cheap. One of the spray tips got eaten by my TM pully so now that sprayer is for parts. For God's sake, just get another sprayer.

x2.... A $20 sprayer puts you out of business on the job, you've got more problems then just a broken sprayer.... I have a battery sprayer and a hydroforce sprayer as a back up or vice versa.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nothing wrong with a pump up but I'd get something that can take a beating. Get a stainless with a metal gun, lance and spray jets. Plastic is just not durable enough for heavy use.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
if your set on not using a hydroforce type sprayer buy a plug in multi sprayer. lots of guys here have them.

i have a flexipro battery powered sprayer for encapping.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Convenient!
The new FlexiPro Rechargeable Sprayer holds a removable 2.5 gallon bottle , allowing you to easily switch chemicals. The translucent bottle also allows you to easily see when you need a refill. Fifteen feet of coiled hose allow you to move around easily while leaving the sprayer unit in one place.

Flexible!
Comes with an extra spray jet, so you can quickly and easily switch from doing carpet pre-spray to upholstery pre-spray. Removable jets allow for easy priming and rinsing of lines.

Retractable Handle!
Allows extra mobility with built-in wheels, or lift and carry with molded-in handle.

Easy to Recharge!
Between jobs, simply plug the car charger into your van's cigarette lighter or accessory outlet to maintain the battery's charge while you drive. (For proper charging with the car charger the vehicle's engine must be running.) To fully recharge the battery connect the AC wall charger for 12 hours. Sprays up to 60 gallons on a full charge!

Durable!
The rotomolded plastic housing unit is proven to last for years, as is the heavy-duty gun and stainless wand assembly. OmniPro is completely Viton fitted and repairs are easy when necessary. The battery and pump are mounted on an easy-to-access aluminum plate.

Other Features and Benefits:
  • Sprays at 50 psi.
  • Wide Bottom prevents the sprayer from tipping over
  • Large cap enables easy refills and less chance of spills
  • Built In Extension Holder keeps out of the way on truck
  • Large Wheels provide easy movement on commercial jobs or large rooms
  • Extra Jets Easily Attached so you can move from carpet pre-spray to upholstery pre-spray to protector with different jets
  • Easy Priming and Rinsing of Lines due to removable jets

Ken692

Name
Kenny
hydro force is nice and I would like to get one, but the price is up there for a container, and there are a few models, with varied prices, all I want is a nice spray tip. And to be able to put out a nice stream of. Solution. There has to be a better way to get these results, I see exterminater spraying equipment still cost $300 $400

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Not too many of them here, I'm in Somerville Medford ma just out side Boston. (The big. City)
No farm equipment at all, guess I could search online.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Convenient!
The new FlexiPro Rechargeable Sprayer holds a removable 2.5 gallon bottle , allowing you to easily switch chemicals. The translucent bottle also allows you to easily see when you need a refill. Fifteen feet of coiled hose allow you to move around easily while leaving the sprayer unit in one place.

Flexible!
Comes with an extra spray jet, so you can quickly and easily switch from doing carpet pre-spray to upholstery pre-spray. Removable jets allow for easy priming and rinsing of lines.

Retractable Handle!
Allows extra mobility with built-in wheels, or lift and carry with molded-in handle.

Easy to Recharge!
Between jobs, simply plug the car charger into your van's cigarette lighter or accessory outlet to maintain the battery's charge while you drive. (For proper charging with the car charger the vehicle's engine must be running.) To fully recharge the battery connect the AC wall charger for 12 hours. Sprays up to 60 gallons on a full charge!

Durable!
The rotomolded plastic housing unit is proven to last for years, as is the heavy-duty gun and stainless wand assembly. OmniPro is completely Viton fitted and repairs are easy when necessary. The battery and pump are mounted on an easy-to-access aluminum plate.

Other Features and Benefits:
  • Sprays at 50 psi.
  • Wide Bottom prevents the sprayer from tipping over
  • Large cap enables easy refills and less chance of spills
  • Built In Extension Holder keeps out of the way on truck
  • Large Wheels provide easy movement on commercial jobs or large rooms
  • Extra Jets Easily Attached so you can move from carpet pre-spray to upholstery pre-spray to protector with different jets
  • Easy Priming and Rinsing of Lines due to removable jets

only downfall is the batter will eventually need replaced, im changing my battery when i get a chance, and adding a built in charger. illl make a video to show you guys.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
biggest thing you want to watch for is you want to make sure whatever you buy has viton seals, they last longer then the typical rubber ones because they are chemical resistant.
regular rubber can be broken down fairly easy with our oil and grease breaking products.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
That seems to be the problem, harsh chemicals eat away at the pump. Viton seals I'm going to look for that

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Is it worth fixing the old pump tank. Not sure why but the rubber is not pumping up the tank, I see kits to rebuild, I'm not sure what one I need

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom