Sprayer tip for the new mytee sprayer

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Although I like this new MB edition mytee sprayer, I need to put in a smaller jet.

With the jet provided, I go through way too much to prespray.

Any ideas?

Rex Tyus

vincent said:
Although I like this new MB edition mytee sprayer, I need to put in a smaller jet.

With the jet provided, I go through way too much to prespray.

Any ideas?

Don't reduce the tip size. Move the sprayer faster. Why do you think I like the super soaker so much. You can wet shit way fast. PRODUCTIVITY BABY!

TimP

I have to agree with Rex. You just need to get used to the volume of spray you're using. Just get moving and spread it out faster. I say coat the fiber and let the stuff do it's thing. You can't really put down too much prespray unless you're going through more than 1 gallong per 100 ft. Just my opinion.

John Watson

Most multi's came with a #4, my mytee has a 2 #6's. They are correct in telling you to go faster on lay down of spray for productivity, but, you can also put in the smaller sized tip if you want to go slower and have less chances of spraying the walls and base boards. Helen pushes me to fast as it is.

TimP

Oh one more thing if you missed the post there really isn't 5 gallons in them. I think 3.5 gallons so that may part of the problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom