sprayers

Tim V.

What sprayers do you use? I use a Injection sprayer for prespray but it leaks a lot. My multisprayer won't hold a charge for to long and the spray is weak. I changed the battery and pump last year, and I don't use it that much for them to be bad again, it took 3 years the first time before it changed them. I have a pump up for back up. any suggestions?

Lonny

Supportive Member
I am contemplating this myself. I really like the idea of an inline so the solution is hot upon application, but everyone seems to agree that they are in no way giving a reliable chemical ratio.
The electric backpack would be convenient also, but lacks the heat.
Pump-ups are fine, simple, reliable, but lack consistency when spraying as pressure drops.
I use a pump up for now, cause I am cheap and don't like making a crap decision and regretting it later.
I am leaning toward the electric backpack.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would suggest using a meter-less Injection sprayer.

With out that tiny orifice to clog up you'll go through your juice real consistently.

theden

When you say meterless, are you talking about a non-adjustable injection vs. an adjustable?

Mikey P

Administrator
No, I'm talking about unscrewing the plastic (or metal in Mytee's case) meter tip that is under the hose that connects to the Dema valve.
You'll get about 4 to 5 gallons of RTU pre spray that way.

Or did what I do and bust off the tip but leave the threads in the Dema to get just a bit more out of a full jug. maybe 6 to7 gallons tops.

Capeesh?

Lonny

Supportive Member
So it is a maintenance issue you say? Or is that hole so small that cleaning it out isn't a real possibility?

theden

Oh!!! You should know when you talk to guys in the San Fernando Valley you need to be specific.

Mikey P

Administrator
Take a look at those meter tips.
Any and all the sizes are way to easy to plug up even if only temporary.

Pre sprays at that dilution are thick, if you ran a screen filter fine enough to keep it from plugging the dema.

Give it a try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom