Spring and summer marketing

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
What is everybody doing for their spring and summer marketing this up-comming spring and summer?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Marketing

I just do the same as every month.

Post cards to previous customers and then 1 hour a month on my marketing system.

There should be more work than I can handle.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm mailing 6700 postcards to the same areas I have been mailing. Will probably hit the areas starting next week, then in the middle of June and in September. No need to advertise close to the holidays. I save those spots for repeats.

I am cutting YP back to a bare minimum. Just enough for repeats to find me if they need to. Oh, and I will mail to my customer base at least 4 times. I might start doing the newsletter thingy.

I haven't done any advertising since mailing postcards last March except YP and I'm already staying booked up, but I hope that by gaining more of a customer base my busy times will trickle over into my slow times more giving me a full schedule.

I'm also trying pay per click ads on Yahoo and Superpages.com. So far lots of clicks but no callers. Probably just other cleaners looking at the site, or may be my website sucks, one of those designed by me deals, feel free to click on it and scrutinize it if you feel so inclined.

Have a good one!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Same as every other year, nothing. I get busy the same time every year and slow the same time every year. Only slow time is between Christmas and about now. Its starting to get busier already.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom