Spring has sprung

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We had 655 rugs brought to us last week (mon-Sun). This is the first 600+ plus week of the year and sure beats the mid 200's to 400 of the winter months. Our business doesn't really make money until we have close to 400 going through our Rug Spa in a week.

This week through 3:00pm EST today we've had 315 rugs come in so it looks like we'll surpass 700 for the week. We're also starting to get more of our fleet on the road so less loss in our on=location cleaning area. Marchis a pivitol month for us, if volume picks up eonough we just break even or make a little. If it's still winterlike here we lose.

Hope everyone's spring is getting off to a good start!

Name
Nate W.
Re: Spring has spring

Ken Snow said:
We had 655 rugs brought to us last week (mon-Sun). This is the first 600+ plus week of the year and sure beats the mid 200's to 400 of the winter months. Our business doesn't really make money until we have close to 400 going through our Rug Spa in a week.

This week through 3:00pm EST today we've had 315 rugs come in so it looks like we'll surpass 700 for the week. We're also starting to get more of our fleet on the road so less loss in our on=location cleaning area. Marchis a pivitol month for us, if volume picks up eonough we just break even or make a little. If it's still winterlike here we lose.

Hope everyone's spring is getting off to a good start!

Nice....

Chris A

Name
Chris

We fired up late February, hard out of the gate, and have been a little softer the past couple weeks. I'm still very pleased with March's numbers.

randy

Name
Randy

Best March I have had in years. I attribute that to the major winter storms and people just ready to get into Spring !
Then again hopefully this month was indicative of what this year will be like.

hogjowl

Idiot™

Exactly the same here Chris. Feb was really good, but March is just so so.

But, I am in shorts today, so things are looking up.

After a dismall winter topped of with shoulder surgery in mid january I sure am glad it's pickin up here! I NEED the work!

-JB-

Name
JB

wait? :shock:

when did it slow down?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
a few large restorations and larger commercial jobs made march good but not as good as jan and feb was. looking to april to really kick it up as i will start marketing to my area for the first time.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We're up 32% in March in actual income

We are up 63% in actual income this year already.

I posted 20% up in another thread but that was net.

Lots of advertising dollars being spent.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
march has been good i even picked up a job doing carpets,strip-wax tile,windows and dusting and wet mopping the back rooms and an offer to do the general cleaning every 2 weeks...YEA BABY SPRING TIME IN MICHIGAN

Name
steve snail
Spent this last weekend washing walls, cleaning windows and carpets...in my house! Gotta love a clean home. Probably last free weekend for awhile. Spring cleaning...bring it on!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom