Spring is here!

Name
Jeff T
My wife just called me, and in the last 3 days, she has booked 28 jobs...
Anyone else getting busy?
Hopefully it stays this way...

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Spring here too!

Grass is greening up, I have spots up near the house I will need to mow this weekend.

20190326_110326.jpg

Name
Jeff T
Spring here too!

Grass is greening up, I have spots up near the house I will need to mow this weekend.

View attachment 89812
I’ve been planning the garden, burning the winter dead fall, and I guess I’m going to have to hold off on rototilling the garden....
MAJOR issues with deer....
I’m considering putting up an electric fence. There are a family of between 8-10 that live on my property.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just landed a contract with a restaurant chain for 6 locatiòns to be cleaned monthly.. I did a demo a week ago and they loved me. But then what's not to love ?

• Haha
Reactions: Old Coastie

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I shied away from it for years but i talked them into what makes sense for both parties. Hate the late work, but i have help that can work independently.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just landed a contract with a restaurant chain for 6 locatiòns to be cleaned monthly.. I did a demo a week ago and they loved me. But then what's not to love ?
If you have time and a legal pad I can tell you. Alphabetical or numerical? Oh forget it, there are only 26 letters in the alphabet. Numerical it is! 🙂

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
March has been way busier than usual. Summer season doesn't usually start up until the end of April- Mis May. Generally 4 days a week right now.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I have just enough to make me tired. Oh, and to employ a part timer who is the son of one of my men, from back in the 90’s. He died ten years ago. Now his boy is going to university and I am blessed to have his help most Fridays and Mondays. Weird, huh?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Not here yet.

Cold today....supposed to get to 50 and 60 this week.

Beginning of mud season.

Some driveways have thawed... And then froze... And thawed... And...

This is the time of year we need a wrecker on call when all of a sudden the frost goes out on your first job of the day and you can't make it all the way out the trail called a drive to them.
20190326_190156.jpg20190326_190912.jpg20190326_185717.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom