Spring is here!

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Definitely been busy here. Had to get some help.
37E3FEFA-86B9-4599-9147-FEDFC38663E0.jpeg56AC4EF4-19BC-43BA-BEBC-91F59D59D94E.jpeg8DCA5F46-AAB1-471E-9B98-986DAD79058B.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Thanks Mark. I’m sure watching me go through the paces you can relate to many ups and downs in the employee process.

Funny. I’m doing the same thing today. Heading out to the shop to pull everything out of the Promaster and clean and organize. Gotta get her ready for another week of abuse.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks Mark. I’m sure watching me go through the paces you can relate to many ups and downs in the employee process.

Funny. I’m doing the same thing today. Heading out to the shop to pull everything out of the Promaster and clean and organize. Gotta get uer ready for another week of abuse.
I was cleaning for the first time Friday since Dec 27 or something like that... Hard to get motivated right now honestly with the weather still at 15 degrees here this morning

Name
Jeff T
This weekend, I pruned all the fruit trees,did fertilizer spikes on all, roto-raked the lawn, aeration on the lawn, and have been burning deadfall for 8 days now. Busy, busy, busy.....
Running around like a cat on a hot tin roof.
Back to work tomorrow, full pull all week, funeral on Saturday.
I need days to be 36 hrs, and there to be 10 days in a week.
Got a 4 person work crew coming tomorrow to take care of all the shyte I couldn’t get to....

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Swani

Funny. I’m doing the same thing today. Heading out to the shop to pull everything out of the Promaster and clean and organize. Gotta get her ready for another week of abuse.
Did you get your CRB fixed?

Name
Swani
I always joke that you guys are going to have to drill a hole for fishing opener and I think it might be true this year lol.

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Jeff T
Only 4 today...
BUT, they are 4 bigguns commercial jobs....
I’ve got 2 big ones back to back weekend after next. Start Saturday @ 7 AM, work till about 5 PM.
Then Sunday night, I start @ 11:01 PM, and HAVE TO BE OUT BY 5:59 AM....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom