Sprinter Van Signs

Walt

I looked at getting a wrap done. The price is reasonable, but personally don't care for wraps very much. I think they are kind of like a tattoo - you like it at first, but over time you begin to hate it. Anyway here are some ideas that I have been working on. Which do you like?

Thanks

TimP

I like the #2 one with the large name of your busienss. It's best to catch the customers eye in my opinion. Looks good to me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the last one posted but with the website up top like the second one

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I like 2 & 3 the only thing I don’t like is your web address on the second one I would make it smaller and lower on the van …what’s on the back ?

I think the size of the phone number is fine

How well will the carpet, furniture tile wrap hold up on the bottom panels ?

Jimbo

How about three butterflys for the three blue things between eco and clean?

Walt

rejected ideas

Here are some other concepts that I was working on. I just couldn't see myself driving these. But I thought in them selves they looked pretty good. Maybe if I had an employee driving it - I would make them drive around in one of these ideas.

Mikey P

Administrator
While they all look "nice", unless you plan on hiring EuroChad to drive it around, I would go with something more masculine.

Unless there is something you're not telling us about your target market.

Able 1

Name
Keith
There is an eco company around here that has a puppy with big floppy ears in place of that flower would look good IMO.

Keith

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I like #3 in the last one

Walt said:
I looked at getting a wrap done. The price is reasonable, but personally don't care for wraps very much.

if you are ever at JonDon and see a ChemDry Sprinter van, go check out the wrap. They are all peeling. Make sure you don't take it to the same place

How about three butterflys
Terra Clean already has the 3 butterflies on a Vortex and cargo van

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Even though i disagree on just plain old lettering on a van, i'd pick the last 2 you posted over the top 3 any day.

It's not about how you feel inside of the van while driving, it's how your clients will perceive it.

Regular lettering looks like every other carpet cleaner in your city, there's a reason why the big corporate companies in the world all have well made wrap/advertisements, not just plain letters.

The majority of our clientele are women. It's what appeals to them.

Give me a well designed, attentioned getter pink wrap and i'll drive night/day of the week.

Walt

Randy,

I think you just want to see me driving that thing around town so you can laugh at me. :D

Sunwest

I really like the one with the tree on it.

I own a sprinter and have been toying with the idea of doing a wrap. Where are you thinking of having it done? Where did you get the image to design your wrap?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom