Square Footage Price?

DrUmM@sT3r

Name
Mark Medora
I’m just curious what is the retail square footage price for carpet cleaning? Back in 2009, my IICRC teacher said it was .33 cents a square foot at that time, but that was in Laguna Hills, CA. What are you guys charging? Ty

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
40 cents current Sq footage pricing for us in residential... And a lot of commercial we do as well.

Smaller rural area in MN

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Friends ...
I hate them
Friends, haha. That made me think.

When I first started my biz I would give friends and family killer deals. Many jobs I did for free just because I was excited to show them what I could do. All that excitement has left me. I now avoid my friends that want cleaning. My assistant is bugging me to come clean her carpet. I flat out told her I’m too tired to clean for free and I don’t want to waste my fuel on her.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Is your assistant a relative? I thought you were gonna boot her?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Friends, haha. That made me think.

When I first started my biz I would give friends and family killer deals. Many jobs I did for free just because I was excited to show them what I could do. All that excitement has left me. I now avoid my friends that want cleaning. My assistant is bugging me to come clean her carpet. I flat out told her I’m too tired to clean for free and I don’t want to waste my fuel on her.
quid pro quo? 2hrs to do her carpets equal 4 hrs of office maybe??

Name
Matt Ross
I only want a boat for the sound they make on the water. I don't want to actually maintain them and store them and fix them, but an open header v8 on the lake sounds so good.
Anyone else feel that way or am I crazy as my wife thinks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom