Square Vortex waste tank?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
We've got a square wastetank 1999 model 777 at our Fullerton store that we have for sale.

It's your chance to own a rare piece of history. :)

Walt

10 years old - 140k miles and only 3500 hours on the machine? How is that even possible? Was some one using is as a daily commuter? I've put 1100 hours on my machine in almost a year.

Come to think of it, the vast majority of used V's I've seen have disproportionate miles to hours. And I've never seen one with more than 5k hours on the machine (with the original blower).

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
mine is square but is slightly different to that one.

why so many design changes in so little time?

DSCF0754.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I was looking at that a few days ago and was not getting all warm and fuzzy about it.............

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I think that the best machines in our industry are designed from the perspective of those who actually use them and know how to swing a wand.

Shawn,

I agree 100% with your idea. When I was having my Vortex's built, Chuck and Kevin listened to my ideas and did everything they could to meet my expectations. I would be interested in a new Vortex, but I need to see a commitment to continue production, like models showing up at events, and a manufacturer that brings a group of customers together to find out what we need to make our businesses more efficient.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
TERJE,

Looks like their is PLENTY of room to mount a "SLEW" of batteries under the BOX.... :!:

Then you could clean all the homes a "AUGUSTA NATIONAL".... :idea:

Of course all of your TECH's.....Would have to wear the "tRaDitionAL"..white jumpsuits.. :wink:

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Shawn York said:
Just a tip for you Brev. I would remove that post from this board before you have a major lawsuit on your hands. That is NOT your information to share. Remove it immediately or I will crucify you.

I'm not kidding. Just try me.

Sit boo-boo sit, good boy :wink: Bitch slap of the day...nice :mrgreen:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
admiralclean said:
Shawn and Duane have a closer relationship than I knew.

They're actually brothers!

I hope you are not talking about the accelerated cleaning guy??? as much shit as I have given yorkie over the years, even yorkie built a way better machine than those broke dick frame flexing machines. as for improvements in each new model, the original vortex was better than the petersen model 711??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom