Tom Monahan
New for the industry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nomad74

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The design with connectors, with added extension pieces permitted, allows one to adjust the pole length for size and comfort of the person using it. Also, ease of packaging an shipping everywhere economically. Ergonomic designed pole/wand compared to a straight wood or metal pole as used by most everyone else.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
No flex or chatter due to the connections?
Why not have the grip cover the end?
How much?

Everything is good. One can move the grip as desired . Details Here

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I would dual purpose that design as is very long lasting over traditional.But add a secondary high angle back,add a hose and you have a floor squeegee with vac capibility,add a trigger etc assembly make a mist jet to rinse possibly.That has uses in roof cleaning also.Many are buying spinners to clean roofs.Add more sales to the units.An item like that has many non carept cleaning uses,an sales are sales !!! Love it -man awesome twist on traditional...Merry Xmas -Sir an to all who read this...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Coming from me, this is a compliment. I complain constantly about the pricing of stuff for this industry. $135 seems very fair for this. Adding it to my wish list.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Coming from me, this is a compliment. I complain constantly about the pricing of stuff for this industry. $135 seems very fair for this. Adding it to my wish list.

Very good value considering what it is and what it does.

Some guys alone blow that amount on their weekend beer and pizza budget.

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The only thing I need to comprehend is understanding your california sarcasm. I'm too far right handed to understand someone with 2 left hands

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom