SS and rugs

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Just recently saw a TV commercial. SS is marketing rug cleaning.
In plant.
Shows a rug being fed into a piece of equipment.
I am n Cols, oh.

SS ;is huge here. Franchisees come here for training I believe.

Not sure if they still do, but they used to bring in the industry gurus to do the training. I knew an operations mgr. there years ago.
I believe one of the industry people , while here had all his equipment (that was in his trailer set-up, absconded!)
R;uth T had been here to train, but at the time they mnust not have pursued that avenue. It was quite some time ago.
Appears though they have the wrinkle worked out, for their program.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yep, Ohio is ground zero for SS.

I think more than a few of their big corporate owned facilities own the Full Monahan set up

A few of us got a tour of the Tampa Bay facility, which was amazing to say the least...

Sorry no pics of inside their building..

We were inside and poking around for about 10 minutes before anyone realized we were there...lol

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
SS is looking st several options to expand their in-plant rug washing abilities and skills.

If your goal is to compete with them for rugs, you may need to up your game.

Reactions: Mikey P

Tom Forsythe

I used to live 7 miles from their headquarters in Dublin. When Bridgepoint offered me a job in 1998, I went there to apply for a job to see if I cold stay in Columbus. I did not get pass the Stanley Steemer secretary. I was cleaning out files over Christmas and saw a copy of my follow-up letter to try to bypass the secretary along with the Bridgepoint letter directly to Dave Hanks.. Moving 1600 miles to work for Bridgepoint was my best career decision.

Last edited:

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I used to live 7 miles from their headquarters in Dublin. When Bridgepoint offered me a job in 1998, I went there to apply for a job to see if I cold stay in Columbus. I did not get passed the Stanley Steemer secretary. I was cleaning out files over Christmas and saw a copy of my follow-up letter to try to bypass the secretary along with the Bridgepoint letter directly to Dave Hanks.. Moving 1600 miles to work for Bridgepoint was my best career decision.
My first IICRC class was taught by one of the Hanks . Still have that manual.
At an independent distributor here in Cols. Now an Interlink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom