SS people are scary

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Got a funny call from a old lady today. Lady said she called SS for a bid and they sent out 2 kids to look over her house. She said one of the kids every time he finished a sentence he would say remember my name is Chris. Lady said Chris told her his name at least 50 times in 20 minuets.

She said that she thinks the kid was crazy and all she wanted was him out of the house. I told her the kids make commission and he just wanted to make sure she asked for him when/if she called back to book the job.

We are going next week. :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
heLlO mInE nAME iS LArEEEEE mEMbER mY NAMeS.

cAN i hAlF A koOkIE nOWS?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
not "all" SS dudes are bad.

Contrary to popular belief, not all of them do crappy work either

It really depends on the tech's work ethic.

we all like to pretend we're the greatest in the world, but take the owner off the van, and the dynamics change a "little"...

..L.T.A.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I don't care who the competition is I wont bad mouth nobody to a customer.

Its like I told the lady the kid makes commission and just wanted to make sure she asked for him if she called to book the job. Its not like this is some 50 year old O/O that has done this all his life. It was just a kid trying to make some money but came off over the top for the old lady

Rex Tyus

Larry B said:
I don't care who the competition is I wont bad mouth nobody to a customer. Its like I told the lady the kid makes commission and just wanted to make sure she asked for him if she called to book the job. Its not like this is some 50 year old O/O that has done this all his life. It was just a kid trying to make some money but came off over the top for the old lady

Agreed. It only makes the trash talker look bad. I talk bad about the hacks when I am talking to a colleague(it is good to FEEL superior whether it is true or not :twisted: ). But NEVER to a customer. It yeilds very negative results.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The franchises are losing market share in the cleaning industry fast. The is because every job is deferent and there cookie cutter approach dose not work. Restoration seams to be another story.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
meAt said:
not "all" SS dudes are bad.

Contrary to popular belief, not all of them do crappy work either

It really depends on the tech's work ethic.

we all like to pretend we're the greatest in the world, but take the owner off the van, and the dynamics change a "little"...

..L.T.A.

That's what I tell my customer...it is up to the individual as to whether or not the job is done well.

okccarpetman

Your as good as U want to be!!! I always have been the best!!!!!!
Thats why I'm here to show "They dont even get it cleaner""" .

James

EVERYTIME I GET 1 OF THEIR CUSTY'S, WHEN I'M DONE I ASK STAXLEY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

TimP

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="Larry B":1qzdvyvf]I don't care who the competition is I wont bad mouth nobody to a customer. Its like I told the lady the kid makes commission and just wanted to make sure she asked for him if she called to book the job. Its not like this is some 50 year old O/O that has done this all his life. It was just a kid trying to make some money but came off over the top for the old lady

Agreed. It only makes the trash talker look bad. I talk bad about the hacks when I am talking to a colleague(it is good to FEEL superior whether it is true or not :twisted: ). But NEVER to a customer. It yeilds very negative results.[/quote:1qzdvyvf]

We sure did that the other day Rex.....man oh man. Although it wasn't about anyone in particular. Just hacks in general....

Raedan

I have to agree with the above posts. I don't trash other companies to customers.
Had a estimate today and the lady had questions about the different methods. she's heard about HWE and wet carpets, pad cleaning,shampooing etc..etc.. Explained the different methods who does what, pro's and con's. Never putting any company down. Just why my services and experience would be her best choice. Anyway, booked the job. :D

Joe

G

Ditto.

Around here SM it trashed enough by their 'past' customers. I just kinda stand there and go, "Oh my goodness!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom