SS-titanium 12 3 week review

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
For 15 years I have been using a prochem 14 ti wand behind a big blower butler. I have been running 12 flow with good results and ok drying times. The new wand set correctly drys the carpet twice as fast as before, no joke. As the wand comes, it is terrible. Changed glide out for a gg hybrid and changed jets to 80015. Night and day difference. No need for a swivel at all. Very lite and flickable. I am not sure why cleaning time have stayed the same, 14 inch vs 12 inch. At 57 cleaning is not killing me , only been cleaning for 27 years. This will help me out the next ten.

Mikey P

Administrator
For 15 years I have been using a prochem 14 ti wand behind a big blower butler. I have been running 12 flow with good results and ok drying times. The new wand set correctly drys the carpet twice as fast as before, no joke. As the wand comes, it is terrible. Changed glide out for a gg hybrid and changed jets to 80015. Night and day difference. No need for a swivel at all. Very lite and flickable. I am not sure why cleaning time have stayed the same, 14 inch vs 12 inch. At 57 cleaning is not killing me , only been cleaning for 27 years. This will help me out the next ten.

So in otherwords, exactly what Ive been saying..

Thanks Lyman!!!

Name
Tim Yeater
The gg takes it from good to incredible

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I find I really never need more than a 6 flow.

Mikey P

Administrator

can you please leave that review on the site@

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Remember the day .I met you great guy,great company.
Regards. 57 Is just a number.
Exercise an eat well an get the check ups.
You be 100 afore ya know it...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Yeah my 14 inch sapphire is a joy to use it's so light.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom