That's for Yom Kipur silly :winky:
Heck I don't even know all my heritage's traditions let alone yours! LOL

Reggie wanted to be in it too!
Photo0232_zps6544118b.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
There was a group of Irish and some europeans who fought with the Mexicans against the USA in the Mexican-American War. A battalion 175 strong. It mostly consisted of Germans and Irish who defected from the US Army. They were known as Saint Patricks Battalion and one of the only true artillery units Mexico had. Also South Boston had the largest number of soldier volunteers for all wars prior to 1970 from any zip code in the country. So do not deny the term Fighting Irish is not just a saying. Another distinction of South Boston is in the VFW the Perkins Post is the only post that boast 3 Medal of Honor winners. While the other posts in south boston has 2 winners. The only place in a 3 mile radius you will find 5 MOH winners
450px-Saint_Patrick%27s_battalion_plaque.JPG

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Our parade was last Sunday........50,000 spectators.........over $600 in candy. My buddy Harold caught up with me and sprayed my hair and 'stache.

I'm the short one......

The grubby little kids with their filthy, chocolate stained hands, huge shopping bags, and nasty parents......candy is probly all they'll eat all day.

My Son, Tony, manning the Limo and keeping undercover security.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom