Staffing Agencies

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We use them regularly. Currently have one tech and one office person with them. Although I think she is nearly up on hours and should be on our payroll next week.

We use two agency's and they are constantly looking for help for us. Make sure they know how high a bar you have and you don't want anyone they wouldn't want in their home.

They don't always have people that fit that bill but sometimes they have several.

Agency's give both you and the temp to figure out if you like each other with no strings attached. If the tech isn't working out, you just call and them them you're done with that person.

Give it a try, we have found many good tech's that way.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We use them regularly. Currently have one tech and one office person with them. Although I think she is nearly up on hours and should be on our payroll next week.

We use two agency's and they are constantly looking for help for us. Make sure they know how high a bar you have and you don't want anyone they wouldn't want in their home.

They don't always have people that fit that bill but sometimes they have several.

Agency's give both you and the temp to figure out if you like each other with no strings attached. If the tech isn't working out, you just call and them them you're done with that person.

Give it a try, we have found many good tech's that way.
That's what I was hoping to hear. The guy who runs our second truck gave his notice yesterday (has to take care of his sick parents, which sucks) and we don't have anyone in mind from the pool of people we know. I was hoping a few people had success stories because I think I'm leaning that way.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We're losing (4) in the next few weeks. Three were knew were just summer help, they are going back to college. One that we didn't expect, he too wants to take a shot at college.

We're back on the hunt for some replacements.

If only a few of them were going to school local they could work part time but all are going out of town. :neutral:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hey Richard, since Chavez Resto has fallen on hard times & for a symbolic pay ($$$$) I'll stop by on the way from Mass and clean for your far out outfit.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

Hey Richard, since Chavez Resto has fallen on hard times & for a symbolic pay ($$$$) I'll stop by on the way from Mass and clean for your far out outfit.
I'm five minutes off I80 just north of South bend if you want to take a break.

I tried an employment agency with no luck. Actually did better with Craig's list. But tell everyone you can you need help. Thanks where our best help has come from.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Thanks Steve and Richard, would have loved to. We're trying to cram a bunch of National parks and still be back on time.
Be driving like a banshee in between.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Darcie have you sent a email to your current client list? That is a great resource for help.
We have found you should always have an ad up and running. People leave and most of the pool we will pull from now and in the future are not going to be long term.

Richard glad to hear about the temp agencies. I have been thinking about using a couple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom