Stainless class @ MF5

Mikey P

Administrator
For those of you coming don't go golfing or skydiving Saturday afternoon.

You're gonna want to see this.

I am in "training" right now and I think/know this is gonna be one sweet low cost add on.

$1500 for the class/cert and tool kit is cheap compared to the true cost of adding on any other service.

A couple DIY kits will be door prizes as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you need $200?

If it took you a half hour would you do it for $75?

I would cost you all of .75 in materials to do the job

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so the class here is $1500? or to take another one and they are just giving us a taste???

Mikey P

Administrator
wow the 1500 for the stainless

wow seen the same pads in belt form at the machine shop

and the ultra shine? pretty much a drill or machining lubricant

boy you really know how to shill em

Yes these grit of pads were available before SBG made this kit.

I dont know what the cutting agent oxidizer is or if it's simply renamed WD40.

None of that matters Terri.

What matters is for $1500 they teach you very specifically how to use each type grit, the when and when not's, how to get leads, a certification that Wolf, Frigidaire, Viking and all the rest have given two thumbs up to.

Now maybe you are motivated and skilled enough to copy all this stuff just like you ripped of Ed Valentine's booster box, but most broke dicks just want to buy the tools and some knowledge and get to work. A $1500 investment that could/should repay itself in ten jobs or less is quite that bargain compared to many services we could do.

Want to get into stone work?
Plan on 2 weeks of intense hands on study, thousands of dollars of tools/pads/diamonds/chems and headaches.

Get into Upholstery cleaning? Take 2 days off work, pay for travel, the class fees, tools, chems, brushes etc and it will cost more than $1500.

SBG class is online and will take just a few hours. Very basic but very needed. I did my first repairs with out seeing the videos and did it all wrong. Got decent results but I know when I do it again it will look much better.

You want o call me Danno, go right ahead Trustfund.

Just remember you're nothing but a well polished Ed Valentine, only Ed has better customer relations.

Go ahead and get some different grits and some lube and let us know how it works out for you.

Walt

" ...a certification that Wolf, Frigidaire, Viking and all the rest have given two thumbs up to."

I wouldn't be surprised if you might be finding some new higher end clients. Good stuff.

I've always thought it odd that some one would pay big money for a machine but would hesitate on knowledge.

Of course if you can find the knowledge at the library or on the internet for free... Then that is nice too.

Mikey P

Administrator
No doubt that when someone can figure out what the magic juice is the tricks and technique will get spread around here and many will be offering this service with out the SBG backing.

Cant duplicate the Juice. Dont you think a comapny the size of GE would have if they could. Every GE truck you see anywhere in the US, or Canada, has a prokit they bought from us on it. They save thousand on replacement parts because the techitions can fix the scratches and installation blems on the spot. And only Certified course graduates wil be getting the referals from us, for customers of these manufacturers. You read proof from Magic Al, his first job covers a 3rd of the cost, and by the way the homeowner of that job owns appartment buildings and hes going to be getting all that work as well. One more negative comment and NO Soup for you.............. just kidding

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
referals would indicate that the custys call you???

umm wouldnt they call the mfg or dist. for this???

how would we get referals from you??

its not like i have ever seen a big sign or commercial....

"you got scratches on the SS give us a call"

nope never seen it

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You can market to prison's because they probably have deep scratches on their SS toilets.

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom