Stainless steel fridge

Laila

Name
Laila
Help! I moved and the moving company wrapped my fridge in a moving blanket and then plastic wrap. It was left on a truck for 3 days and when they unloaded it the stainless steel was damaged. It is not scratched just discolored. The surface feels smooth. I’ve tried everything from olive oil to bar keepers friend. Any have an idea what happened and how to fix it?

37139451-CD8D-4479-B522-F5741B9983E2.jpeg F49DA561-9906-433F-AC77-ABB335F82527.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
Make THEM deal with this

too late (maybe)........looks like she fooked it up

also looks as if there may be a clear coat so there is no fixing it.........looks like something allowed it to lift or moisture intrusion

Last edited:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Laila, if you have done anything to the spots the moving company will claim you did the damage.

My suggestion is that you stay quiet about doing anything and submit an insurance claim against the moving company today.
It is not your job to fix other people’s mistakes.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm almost positive that has a clear coat/smudge proof layer.........all she will do is to continue to fook it up

there is no fixing it

edit: although I'm waiting for her to come back and drop the link that magically "fixed" it

Name
Lee Stockwell
Something must work because I can't SEE you!
I remember a mass Army physical in Nashville when several bus loads of us stood naked lined up waiting for the doctors to come in.

First thing she said, loudly, was "everyone SHUT your eyes!" as she walked in.

It seemed to work. We all became invisible.

Back
Top Bottom