Stair cleaning vid

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Walrus said:
Ron do you get sexually aroused when you clean?

Spending so much time to clean makes me wonder if there is a sexual obsession that maybe dates back to your childhood. A time where maybe you caught a glimpse of your mom and one of those old coupon shampooers making those same sorts of movements.

There's always one in every crowd :roll:

As I was vacuuming a place today, watch for a post of the canister of soil I pulled from this place, I was thinking of this "comment".
The reason I spend so much time cleaning is that I want to make sure I do the best job possible, not speed through it making it look clean like a lot of cleaners do and then they say, Look Mrs Jones at how clean I got your carpet.
I want to KNOW I removed as much as I can.
Very simply, if the soil is removed from the carpet, it will look clean.

Plus, does anyone here relate to polishing their car, just taking some time and going over it, and stepping back when done seeing the finished product and just feeling good? When I leave a place, I feel good about what I've done there.
Its as clean as I can get it, its almost dry (thanks Les for the machine and O2), and it looks great.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Cool video, great marketing piece. Never seen anyone else do steps. Definitely got me beat in the amount of cleaning steps but I wonder how much cleaner if any. You should do some controled tests, I take it you'd need a very precise scale.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom