Stair tool

kelsolo

Just got my 10 inch greenie stair tool today, and let me say its a pleasure doing stairs again.If you are in the market
its worth your while to take a look at one of these.I can say without a doubt best stair tool I have used in 15 years.

Walt

When I got mine, I couldn't believe how big it was. Then I used it for a day and I was totally sold. My back has never been happier. The only down side - occasionally you will have to use your upholstery tool. Which is my second favorite tool.

Love my greenhorn stairtool also! Great for closets, under beds, RV's, etc. More than just a stairtool, it's a utility tool.

Chris A

Name
Chris
just wait, Greenie will have a GH Upholstery tool running 6-flow in no time!

Greenie

first off, let me thank all that have invested into a Greenhorn stairtool, I appreciate the feedback.
now the tech note, apparantly some tools went out the door with the WRONG jets, they had 110s in instead of 95s, if this is the case for you, just email or PM me and I'll correct it. You would know cause it'll overspray a whole LOT!

Whilr on the subject of wands, I am ramping up another production of Greenhorns, I think I have 4 or 5 guys waiting on them, when i get 10 or so I'll make another production run, so email or PM and let me know you want one....if you've contacted me before, hit me again to be sure.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
c_adkins said:
just wait, Greenie will have a GH Upholstery tool running 6-flow in no time!
The hydrokinetic is already basically a GH tool. I believe it has 4 flow and a teflon holed glide. Don't need more than 4 flow over 3 inch width. Remember the wands might have 15 -24 flow, but they are 03 -06 jets spread over 14 inchs

I love both my 14 in GH and my stair tool...I have just been overly joyed with the results from my GH really good flow and great recovery...the carpets aren't that wet after going over it with the GH....

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ron Werner said:
[quote="c_adkins":1dj7yk01]just wait, Greenie will have a GH Upholstery tool running 6-flow in no time!
The hydrokinetic is already basically a GH tool. I believe it has 4 flow and a teflon holed glide. Don't need more than 4 flow over 3 inch width. Remember the wands might have 15 -24 flow, but they are 03 -06 jets spread over 14 inchs[/quote:1dj7yk01]

I was being sarcastic Ron, but your right! Although I use a DM for the hi-flow uph cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom