Starting my show

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Kicking off my long anticipated local show next week. Who wants to see it?In the first week we have me on another local show announcing my show with the chief of police, super of schools, selectman and town admin showing up along with a few town naysayers saying it is about time we had an impartial show on cable

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's cool I'd like to see it.

Dan does guest spots on a radio talk show in Lawrence. He enjoys it, just don't know if anyone else is listening. LOL

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think it will put my company name out more. I am going to anounce this years postcard contest. Idid this last year with huge success. I have the kids draw postcards of my truck, logo or car[pet cleaning only requirement is my logo and make an ad postcard. Then it goes to judging once the winner is picked I have 2000 printed up and mailed. It really gets people talking about my company and appreciating what my company does in the community

The PTAs in the 5 area elementary schools are always starved for $ so this year I will give $50 to each PTA of the schools that participate and the winner will receive $250 for the PTA and $50 in gift cards for the winning child

bmas

Hey Greg, good luck with the show. If you need a comedian give me a call
Brad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom