Starting to come in

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The Rug shop has been off to a slow start. That is fine with me because I’m truly swamped with carpet cleaning. The rugs side is starting to pick up steam. I’ve been getting to word out to existing customers and the rug work has been steadily increasing. Currently have 18 rugs in the shop needing to get done and 4 more being picked up on Monday. If I wasn’t so tired I’d almost be excited.

E84FE593-56B8-4136-AFDF-FA0629C4C0A2.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I got a bunch done today. Not as much as I wanted, but I met some goals. I got all the rugs dusted and ready for the pit. it got too hot, 107 degrees, so I went home and installed my running boards on my truck. I'll go into the shop tomorrow at 6am and start washing the rugs in the pit before it gets too hot. Maybe I'll call Mikey and wake him up.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Some rugs like viscose have no other option other than dry cleaning or VLM. The price people pay for buying cheap rugs.

Name
Jeff T
3 are viscose, 2 of them have cotton fringes, and one LARGE wool/ woven with cotton.... multi coloured might I add...
Another UGLY synthetic....
BUT, the run I just did is 1100$.... we return them on Tuesday....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike truly perplexes me. He puts us down when we do it right and puts us down when anything is different from the soup of the day. One minute I'm not charging what I’m worth and the next I’m ripping people off when I keep my same sealer rates while using Cobb’s sealer.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I got a great idea since you have those three drive-thru doors how about starting redding's first triple header fast food dining experience Door number one could be White Castle Door number two could be a tasty freeze and door number four could be del taco or Super taqueria whichever you think would cater best to your Hispanic population..

It's far easier to hire morons to flip burgers and count change than it is to get a premium rug washing fag or someone that is willing to clean carpet for a living for the same pay rate

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike truly perplexes me. He puts us down when we do it right and puts us down when anything is different from the soup of the day. One minute I'm not charging what I’m worth and the next I’m ripping people off when I keep my same sealer rates while using Cobb’s sealer.

Maybe I'll take up oil painting of clowns

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
I got a great idea since you have those three drive-thru doors how about starting redding's first triple header fast food dining experience Door number one could be White Castle Door number two could be a tasty freeze and door number four could be del taco or Super taqueria whichever you think would cater best to your Hispanic population..

It's far easier to hire morons to flip burgers and count change than it is to get a premium rug washing fag or someone that is willing to clean carpet for a living for the same pay rate
Mike, give the guy a LITTLE slack...

Mikey P

Administrator
I think I'm going to go brown trout fishing at Hot Creek tomorrow behind Mammoth fly rod Willie buggers the whole nine yards I may have to actually buy a fishing vest

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom