Starting to come in

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon isn't the kind of guy that needs somebody telling him how wonderful he is and go get him tiger and just do your best
For the record, I am pretty damn wonderful, and here is my water bill. :)

1597026221738.png

• Wow
Reactions: Fat Mike

Mikey P

Administrator
call in sick Tuesday and come over to my cabin to watch the meteor showers at the rate of 50 to 90 per hour after 11:00 p.m.
I'll let you sleep on the pile of old ATV tires

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike truly perplexes me. He puts us down when we do it right and puts us down when anything is different from the soup of the day. One minute I'm not charging what I’m worth and the next I’m ripping people off when I keep my same sealer rates while using Cobb’s sealer.

How long have you known Mike?

The British have a toast that says: "Confusion to our enemies!"

Mike's should be: "Confusion to my friends!"

Reactions: Nomad74

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Some rugs like viscose have no other option other than dry cleaning or VLM. The price people pay for buying cheap rugs.
prod7492118_E97514334_O
Or not so cheap. This viscose rayon rug retails for $16,000 at Restoration Hardware. (on sale now for just $7,200!)

Some rayon can be wet cleaned, the cheapest will turn yellow as soon as it gets wet.

We charge $5.50 psf to clean rayon. If they paid a lot for it, it will likely be better quality and will be worth the cleaning price. We'll wish them good luck on finding a cheap cleaner that will touch rayon.

CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
• Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum as needed in one direction (not back and forth) using suction only, no bristles.
No spot cleaning; never use liquids on viscose rugs. Avoid rubbing stains, which causes them to settle more deeply.
• If cleaning is needed, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
prod7492118_E97514334_O
Or not so cheap. This viscose rayon rug retails for $16,000 at Restoration Hardware. (on sale now for just $7,200!)

Some rayon can be wet cleaned, the cheapest will turn yellow as soon as it gets wet.

We charge $5.50 psf to clean rayon. If they paid a lot for it, it will likely be better quality and will be worth the cleaning price. We'll wish them good luck on finding a cheap cleaner that will touch rayon.

CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
• Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
• Vacuum as needed in one direction (not back and forth) using suction only, no bristles.
No spot cleaning; never use liquids on viscose rugs. Avoid rubbing stains, which causes them to settle more deeply.
• If cleaning is needed, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
• To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.

Thank you Bryan

"Cheaply made doesn't mean cheaply bought....or cheap to replace"

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Thank you Bryan

"Cheaply made doesn't mean cheaply bought....or cheap to replace"
You are welcome Jim.

A R.H. manager said the rayon rug they sell for $75 psf costs them $5 psf - if anyone was wondering why they continue to sell them.

We're starting to see some shiny polyester replacing rayon, so checking the label is worthwhile.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Mike truly perplexes me. He puts us down when we do it right and puts us down when anything is different from the soup of the day. One minute I'm not charging what I’m worth and the next I’m ripping people off when I keep my same sealer rates while using Cobb’s sealer.

It’s the estrogen level increase from his soy rabbit diet it’s making him more female and thus bi polar! He’s gonna look like that big lady from golden girls you like so much

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reminds me of one of my customers. The kids had drawn and painted on the carpet. Rather than having me try to remove all the staining, they decided that this was the kids room and they could what they want. I would clean the carpet to make it a little more sanitary but leave the rest alone. It was cheaper to let the kids have one room for their art.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom