1719621682206.png

Floor'ed oval.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Living The Dream

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Hello! Your question is pretty vague. If you're asking for thoughts on how to stay familiar with a new logo, I would suggest a few strategies:

1. Consistent Use: Consistency is key when introducing anything new. Make sure the new logo is on all your platforms (websites, social media, physical outlets, etc.).

2. Explanation: When you roll out the new logo, explain the rationale behind the redesign. What elements from the old logo are still there? How does the new design better represent the brand? A story can make it more memorable.

3. Logo Launch: Have a dedicated logo launch. This creates excitement and anticipation around the new logo. Tease your audience with sneak peeks to build up to the big reveal.

4. High Visibility: Use the new logo everywhere, as posters, on staff uniforms, business cards, email signatures, etc. The more visible it is, the quicker people will get used to it.

5. Incorporate it Into Brand Stories: This builds an emotional connection between the logo and the customers - the logo is more than a symbol, it represents the brand's journey and values.

Let me know if you're asking for something else. I'll be happy to help you!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A woman goes to the doctor and is told she only has six months to live.

Not liking the diagnosis, she goes from doctor to doctor in an attempt to find a way to avoid her premature death.

Finally, she finds a doctor who offers a solution:

“Since you’re single, marry (fill in the blank of either a boring profession or person ....Jim Pemberton as an example)”

The woman asks how this will extend her life

The doctor says:

“It won’t, but it will make your final six months feel like an eternity”

......ok Mike, I will be expecting the lightning strike shortly...😆

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Floor'd Cleaning and Restoration sounds higher caliber to me. A job well done on any of the surfaces you clean often enough requires some "restoration" work...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
This maybe??

Stay away from bright, bold, and intense colors. Colors like red and orange increase anxiety and stress, sometimes even fear. Red and orange are associated with an emergency that can elicit images of emergency vehicles with their lights and sirens on. These colors are known to “stimulate our brains which is what you want to avoid when a patient’s mind may already be overactive or overwhelmed.”

1719748184113.png

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
This maybe??

Stay away from bright, bold, and intense colors. Colors like red and orange increase anxiety and stress, sometimes even fear. Red and orange are associated with an emergency that can elicit images of emergency vehicles with their lights and sirens on. These colors are known to “stimulate our brains which is what you want to avoid when a patient’s mind may already be overactive or overwhelmed.”

View attachment 127715

..L.T.A.
What he said. I used Red for my letters for several years before I revamped my logo in 2017, and that year had one of the biggest jumps in my income after I revamped it on my truck and website.

Look at all the major carpet cleaning businesses. I don't think any one of them have the color red in their logo.

Ignore Sailor's chemical logos. He's advertising to a bunch of idiots and they mainly buy his products because they personally know him. Mike will be advertising to a bunch of snotty people that have no clue who he is.

FredC

Village Idiot
What he said. I used Red for my letters for several years before I revamped my logo in 2017, and that year had one of the biggest jumps in my income after I revamped it on my truck and website.

Look at all the major carpet cleaning businesses. I don't think any one of them have the color red in their logo.

Ignore Sailor's chemical logos. He's advertising to a bunch of idiots and they mainly buy his products because they personally know him. Mike will be advertising to a bunch of snotty people that have no clue who he is.

Now google use of red in logos

looking at your site from that time your increase probably had more to do with more cohesive/professional branding (and wrap) than dropping red from your palette.....even though your particular logo/branding is better without it

*edit: the one mike posted looks like shit but I'm assuming he isn't going to use the one he mocked up in paint

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom