Staying in Contact

green gurl

Whats the best way to stay in touch with customers? Something that is easy to do and not so time consuming??

green gurl

I actually just signed up for a free trial... is it pretty easy to run? Does it work well for you? How does it make keeping in touch easier??

Mikey P

Administrator
yep Service Monster does it all for you, all you need to do is look at the list of clients they will mail to once a week for thank you cards then once a month for their 3,6,9 12, 18 and 24 month mail outs and make sure they are clients you really want to deal with..

3 thumbs up

green gurl

sounds awesome... i can't wait to get started... it will make my life a lot easier than the filing system i have now... if i don't really have to think about it that will be great!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
yep Service Monster does it all for you, all you need to do is look at the list of clients they will mail to once a week for thank you cards then once a month for their 3,6,9 12, 18 and 24 month mail outs and make sure they are clients you really want to deal with..

3 thumbs up

Hey thumb dick, you forgot to mention Constant Contact...Service Monster (and I) recommend using Constant Contact for emailing your customers a pro looking email at least once a month with specials or unrelated bits of genius you can find on the internet to share.

Service Monster is perfect for the guy (or gurl) who wants to click it instead of stick it (not like that young lady)
That little bit of money spent is priceless...no licking envelopes and all that.

The customer tracking and scheduling is perfect as well....and perfect just keeps getting better.

Full Circle will call your custys as well...I may talk to them about that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom