Steam Action Truckmount issues- split

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Soo there is alot to tell but I would like to ask mikey if he wants me to bring my steam action down and park it beside Sammy's to show what 3 months of bullshit looks like.
Rust everywhere, poor customer service, idgaf about you service im getting, the over the phone screaming sammy did while on phone with aztec, because I called him out on a lie. (He told aztec that he offered me a new machine which he did not, but he was trying to save face with aztec.) I WAS NEVER OFFERED A NEW MACHINE, OR A REFUND! All I want is a refund, he can have this nightmare back and sell it to someone else.

Here is the released playlist of problems, more to come but trickle feeding for full effect.
Lost revenue due to being broke down or overheating = apx $30,000+

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
20210929_111547.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Soo there is alot to tell but I would like to ask mikey if he wants me to bring my steam action down and park it beside Sammy's to show what 3 months of bullshit looks like.
Rust everywhere, poor customer service, idgaf about you service im getting, the over the phone screaming sammy did while on phone with aztec, because I called him out on a lie. (He told aztec that he offered me a new machine which he did not, but he was trying to save face with aztec.) I WAS NEVER OFFERED A NEW MACHINE, OR A REFUND! All I want is a refund, he can have this nightmare back and sell it to someone else.

Here is the released playlist of problems, more to come but trickle feeding for full effect.

I would definitely be there if I was in your shoes. No doubt. Make him own it!!!!!!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
It started out that everything melted, grease lines, and all this plastic covering stuff that was anywhere near the machine.

received_194992532692178.jpeg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I would like to ask mikey if he wants me to bring my steam action down and park it beside Sammy's
I have like 90 hours of vacation I have to use before the end of year.
I could burn 40 hours in a heartbeat

instead of Mike paying youinz way out there, he can rent me a van and I'll haul the unit out there for "demo days" 😉
fo-reel

I will.
dead serious too

...L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Holy crap. I knew you had some issues, but I didn't know every fitting was leaking. Unacceptable. @Matt Wood does this bring back memories from we bought a garage build?

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator

Do what you feel is just.

Reactions: Cleanworks
J

JS41035

Makes sense. I just got offered 26000 for my 2011 f350 diesel. its insanity. My 2014 box truck has 50000 miles and have been offered 25 for it on trade. My wife's suburban is a 2014 with 135000 miles, it would be 80000 to replace with a new model. I told my wife its the worst time in my life to even think about getting new stuff. My son just put some work into my old bronco and is driving it to school.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I had a real snake infested,acne looking goonie goo goo..
Knock on door...
He told me guy why trained him.
An I knew who trained the Trainor...
No way my truck would go to the ...
He was talking about parting it out to install in a diesel...
The bloodlust in my eyes grew an grew...
Fred,wish I could but she he's me up when I'm down...
I sit in her every night doing my prayers...
We're coming back...
There is no retreat ...
The lube is drawn in the sand...
I gotta beat this illness...
Got to ...

Reactions: Cleanworks

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Scott what were your other available options?
He’s been busy and hasn’t had a chance to answer you. Sapphire machines were his first choice, when he found out he couldn’t get one for six months he researched a couple other brands but never considered a Butler because he doesn’t want another direct drive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom