Steam Pro Solutions

LeeCory

Some guys say just use stuff that is local, others have stuff they swear by and have it shipped in, and others use something different every month.

I live about 10 miles from Steam Pro's, and just pick it up when I want it.

My question is geared to those that have used it.

Is this stuff just as good as anything else and since it is local, just go with it? Or is there something else that is the cats meow that I should give a shot?

It's time for me to pick up a couple hundred pounds of something and don't want to miss out on the newest "cat's meow".

R

R W

Hey, Lee....I've tried a few products from Steam Pros, but not enough to say good or bad about their products. They had a great soil protector that I tried a few years ago, but it is solvent based, and I didn't want to spray down a solvent base in customers homes. It had scented protector, maybe orange smell?

I think Jimmy uses Steam Pros chems. He'll be along here sometime today.

Name
jack zerkie
Steam pros

Hi Lee I use steam pro all the time there first step is a great per spray and the active 100 is great used for years. They were located in Rocky River and I lived in Fairview Park most of my life, then moved to fORT Myers in 1980 and have been cleaning op to this date. We visit our daughter everyMay she lives around the corner from you. I,ve seen your truck in the driveway when we drive by. In 06 I purchased about $ 500.00 of pre spray and active 100. If you want call me at 239-549-7701 Jack Z. Cape Coral Fl.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I like their First Step, Lee

i think it was you or gawd forbid, Wal-DOH that turned me on to it

we use Prochem Powerburst for the rat nasties though

..L.T.A.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Active 100 and First Step are exactly the saME STUFF. Just different dye they told me this. The shit is the bomb. Nuttin better. Tried all kinds of crap. No reason to change. I am one of the top ten cleaners in the nation. Trust me there is nothing better. I order the 50 pound kegs stacked in my garage right next to my Busch Light.

Golden Boy

LeeCory

Hi Jack, I awhile back someone was telling me about you and asked if I knew you, now I can say I had communication with you... :) Now you know who you can refer your daughter to, if she already doesn't use me.. :)

I have gone through a bunch of Steam Pro powder and I do like it very much. I was only asking if anyone who has used it has bumped into anything worth jumping ship for.

Waldo, since you are one of the top ten cleaners in the country I will take your word for it. I was just a bit irritated with them the last time I called because I wanted to get it without the dye, and he kinda gave me a hard time. Since they have lowered the amount of blue dye, have you had any more problems with it. Or do you still get it without the dye? I wanted to get at least a 100 lbs because they will give a free 25 lb, but he never called me back.

Waldo, are you sure the active 100 and first step are the same product? They seemed to have a bit different consistency.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
They gave me the same crap about the dye. I told them I would break their fingers if the dye stains the carpet. The one guy told me First step and active 100 are the same. Depends which clown you talk to. I would rather give my business to somebody else but nuttin can beat it. Its the most economical knock out pre-spray on the planet.

Golden Boy

LeeCory

I think its funny you say you'd like to give your business elsewhere, but don't, cause I know what you mean.

The Preacher

i've used their solvent protector (mostly on furniture, with grade reviews from the customers) and their oxy bleach. both performed well and if they are local, why not spend you're money local???

LeeCory

I have no problem spending money local, and I have probably purchased 700 lbs of their powder. My original question was to those that have used their stuff, and if they they have found anything they like better.

Also there are a few that have dealt with these guys and find them irritating. They talk down to you as if you are a moron. I have purchased the powder from them without the dye. I have found that the container I mix the powder in gets a black ring and I wipe it out with a rag and it seems like an oily tar. It only seems to make the ring with the powder that does not have the dye. When I asked them about the ring, the guy goes into how expensive the stuff is to make and what an excellent product it is. Blah Blah... has nothing to do with my question.

I think this is why they prefer to sell it with the dye.

I will continue to buy it, I was only keeping an open mind to other products.

Their web address is http://www.solutionsbysteampros.com/pag ... meset.html

Greenie

I would never put up with someones BS, there are other emulsifiers and pre-sprays just as good, Clean-it and PowerMaXX come to mind, but others are good as well.

I liked the SteamPro stuff too...but it wasn't the second coming.

The Preacher

i have both of the products Greenturd spoke of, and they are very good products.

if ya wanna use some good stuff from a little guy (not tODD Mcclean) give Duane Oxley a call, he has some of the best you can buy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom