Larry Capitoni
The Magician said:
Any one using their Chems?

First Step is good stuff if they haven't changed it, Jimmy

We went through 250 pounds of it several years ago

I just didn't care for the dudes up there in Cleveland

..L.T.A.

blaisesdaddy

agreed...i use first step, powdered peroxide,and their protector(can't remember the name) when sealing furniture. good stuff.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I used it exclusively a few years back but one day I called in and asked a question about the peroxide type booster and the guy was a complete dick head. He told me to use it like all the other similar boosters. When I told him that wasn't much of an answer he told me to buy from someone else then and hung up on me. Now I wish I were exagerating but I'm not. I called back later and the guy that answered the phone said something to the effect of "well that's our new phone guy you shouldn't have pissed him off."

That was when I went looking for and found Powermaxx from Fibermaxx and it works way better than First Step and I never have to boost it with anything. So I saved money because of that asshole.

Ken Raddon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well Ken I remember calling you years ago and all you did was try to push your flyers on me.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
When you called did you want some information on some product you had purchased? Had you already spent thousands with me? Or did you just want free advice (a.k.a. welfare)?

Trust me if I pushed my flyer on you it is what you needed.

Ken Raddon, a.k.a. Flyerman.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wanted a FREE flyer from you and all you wanted to do was scam something to me.

I can pick up the phone and call anyone here and they will give me FREE info.

But when you have holier than thou cleaners like you and a couple of others who want to sell something then I have no respect.

Cameron1

Walrus said:
I wanted a FREE flyer from you and all you wanted to do was scam something to me.

I can pick up the phone and call anyone here and they will give me FREE info.

But when you have holier than thou cleaners like you and a couple of others who want to sell something then I have no respect.

I got something free for ya Jimmy............just call me.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Whatever.

You act like having something to sell is a sin. Isn't that what you do everytime you go to someones house. deedadee.

Oh and By The Way I never "sammed" anyone in my life.

Ken Raddon.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Being abused by Jimmy is part of the MB hazing ritual. Odin will be checking in soon as well, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom